FPR brand

6speedsd

Reaction score
What brand of FPR are you guys running with your RR? Mine has a generic EFI regulator that's given me fits off and on for the past 6mths. It's not regulating pressure now at all...just pegging my 100psi gauge as soon as the system primes. I can't even get it to release pressure and push fuel past the diaphragm and out the return with the spring completely out of the damn thing. So with all that said, I'm ready to invest in a good one. Been looking at a few Aeromotive ones. See a lot of theirs are only adjustable up to 70psi....theres no reason to need more adjustment than that anyways the way I see it.

What's everyone running, or which do yall recommend? I'm tired of effing with this thing.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Six_Sloww

Reaction score
I use fuelab, but I'm betting your fuel pressure gauge sender is your issue, not the fpr. Double check with a mechanical gauge before replacing

6speedsd

Reaction score
I've verified with the in cab electric gauge, and also a mechanical directly on the regulator itself. Had it blow the vent out of an aeromotive gauge the other day when it first happened. You can imagine the mess under the hood.

It's not the sender. Like I said, I've unhooked my return line off the bottom, removed the adjustment screw, and when the key is cut on it shoots to over 100psi and never releases any fuel out of the return port. Does the same with the internal.spring completely removed as well. For whatever reason, the diaphragm is sticking and not releasing excess pressure. You stick something up from the bottom through the return port and manually push up the diaphragm and it'll release fuel, but as soon as you stop manually pushing it open, it reseal and spikes the gauge again.

If all that makes sense

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Last edited:

6speedsd

Reaction score
a21c5d50f96fe5fcdb011567406cab8c.jpg

What port?

Not talking about the failure port are you?
025171d142a57f0a726ec61f4c23d941.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Extended Power

Reaction score
I have used the Aeromotive Marine regulator.
No issues at all with any of the fuel system components for the last what??? 6-8 years.

Copied from an earlier post of mine:

Hellman sump, DAHL 200, Aeromotive 11110 marine grade pump, Aeromotive 12310 Pro Series 10 micron filter after the pump, (Mounted directly to the pump's outlet.) Russel "Y" block, fed into both sides of the front of the block, out the back of the block on both sides to an Aeromotive 13114 marine grade regulator, to a nice sized fuel cooler, to a check valve, and then back to the tank.

Use braded stainless steel lines, because the tech guys at the track flagged me when I was using "Blue" hose.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Members online