washington emission testing waivers

yellow

Reaction score
just wanted to get an idea for those owning 6.0's and are fully deleted how do you go about getting tested in washington? do you put the cat back on and go on in and do a slick trick on the egr system so when they pop the hood for inspection they dont find anything. i read on line and it stated only 2007 and newer diesels never needs emmision testing thats why im asking.

powerSmokin

Reaction score
Is this Washington DC or Washington state? If it's Washington state they never pop the hood. I did mine straight piped, they didn't care.

FORD7.3

Reaction score
Depends on the county, I had to do emissions on my truck when I purchased it and transferred titles.

yellow

Reaction score
I am actually still on deployment and about to get honorable discharge back into the civilian world. got married to my highschool sweetheart i meet when attending kingston highschool and we got married in virgina where i was station, had a baby and decided i want to be a full time family man and husband so moving back to washington state. Tempory live in redmond, wa to get my feet back in and adjusted to civilian world. My wife dad has to get all his vehicles emission test every 4 years since there gas, i did reaserch with what internet i have overseas on deployment and the website states diesels older then 2007 needs it every 4 years and those 07 and newer dont but then some people say county only so i was confuse. I am a addict for 6.0 powerstroke i love them so i was just curious but it seems im safe so thats good, thanks everyone for your input god bless!

bruce

Reaction score
When I was stationed at JBLM in pierce county I had to do emissions with an 01. It was an opacity test. I had a stack, no muffler, stage 2 inj, 38r, reg return amongst other things and I passed.

Latest posts

Members online