• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

Complete 2008-2010 Interior, everything the dash, the carpet, all interior trim panel

DaCajun

Reaction score
Dash with both air bags, carpet, headliner, all trim panels along with the seat belts, EVERYTHING you see in these pictures!!!!

Come pick it up and you and I will pull the dash out, this way you can see how it all goes together.

Located in the North Dallas area, just north of Flower Mound and Lewisville.

$1750.00

20150724_191700_zpsd8eyw0zp.jpg

20150724_191824_zpsnvdtvdfi.jpg

20150724_191957_zpsid6crrnu.jpg

20150724_192016_zpssnlwoitp.jpg

Come get it!!!!

snik

Reaction score
Is everything from the 08+ interchangeable with the 04-07?
Like straight swap.
Are the door panels. Seats, dash and steering wheel. Straight bolt on swaps?

DaCajun

Reaction score
Is everything from the 08+ interchangeable with the 04-07?
Like straight swap.
Are the door panels. Seats, dash and steering wheel. Straight bolt on swaps?

Snik,

The door panels are pretty easy as the two rear and the passenger side front are all basically plug and play, just have to put screws in a different location. Just drill some small pilot holes and screw them end. Now the drivers side door panel goes in pretty much the same except for the connectors for the power mirrors are a bit different but the window switches plug in just fine.

The Dash does fit but it takes a little bit of doing, there's a procedure written up by someone who's done this before. It really updates the inside of the 07 and down Super Dutys as those interiors look so dated... The guy that did the write up even overs a kit to help with the installation so one wouldn't have to do any fabrication. If anyone is interested in this I will supply the link to that information.....

Thanks!!!

thenephilm

Reaction score
If you decide to part out, I would be interesting in the steering wheel and the in dash cup holder lower section of the dash (including the piece that has the ash tray)

DaCajun

Reaction score
yes, please do send the link to that i'd like to do it to my 03

Stroker, my damn PC crashed when a week after doing the MS 10 upgrade and I lost everything I had in it. I'm looking for that and will get it to you as soon as I can find it. In the mean time I am lowing the price on the interior as I need it gone, just don't have the room to store it much longer.....

DaCajun

Reaction score
This interior is still available for sale guys.... Man I gotta say, I really thought this would sell rather quickly being that that the 99-07 interior is so dated looking!!!! Come on guys, come take this off my hands!!!

Jomax

Reaction score
Do you have the link to the dash swap?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

WILD_PHIL

Reaction score
What are you driving now Cajun? Wondering if I have anything you'd be interested in trading for.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

WILD_PHIL

Reaction score
Ok walker. You can buy the dome and I'll buy the rest. Lol

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.