nhrda world finals texas.

JMart

Reaction score
Chris's truck was stolen last weekend, but I bet he finds a way to get the grill there for the cook out.

Dzchey21

Reaction score
I think im going to fly in and enjoy an event with my friends for once. NO dyno no racing, should be fun.

Erikclaw

Reaction score
I plan on coming again, was fun last year. What was the hotel's name where half of us stayed? The one with the gravel lot.

mallardslayer07

Reaction score
I haven't posted a cookout thread because I don't have a truck and am not sure if I want to commit on going if I don't have a truck to pull the smoker so for now. Cookout is off until further notice. If I get a truck then I will setup a thread and or just bring the smoker for my own fun and we can do smorgasbord of food (anything and everything anyone wants me to cook. I apologize to all for the situation as I'm sure there are going to be some people dissapointed.......to say the least....

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

PTSUPERD

Reaction score
I haven't posted a cookout thread because I don't have a truck and am not sure if I want to commit on going if I don't have a truck to pull the smoker so for now. Cookout is off until further notice. If I get a truck then I will setup a thread and or just bring the smoker for my own fun and we can do smorgasbord of food (anything and everything anyone wants me to cook. I apologize to all for the situation as I'm sure there are going to be some people dissapointed.......to say the least....

Im sick about your truck man. :-(

Truck or no...you better be there buddy. Dont care if you cant cook.

mallardslayer07

Reaction score
Im sick about your truck man. :-(

Truck or no...you better be there buddy. Dont care if you cant cook.

Sick doesn't cover it......that feeling was the worst..... Messed me up good for the first couple of days.

BlueWaffle

Reaction score
Got a ravelco installed today Chris...your truck getting nabbed was the last straw. I can bring a George Foreman and make burgers!

mallardslayer07

Reaction score
Good to hear Lance. Would like to see your new ride. I'm actually still wondering what I should get next....I have a pretty good idea but still unsure.

Latest posts

Members online