New powerstroke owner

6fourstroker

Reaction score
Yo guys! Name's Jordan from Southern Indiana and I just picked up my first ever diesel truck! Always wanted a super duty truck for as long as I can remember and now I have one. Parents have built them for years at Kentucky Truck Plant in Louisville ky.

Truck I picked up is an 08 6.4 PS XL regular cab with 81k miles, manual transmission. Bone stock but not for long hopefully!

I have a long list of things I want to do but at the top is wheels and tires! I like the current ride height, a little taller wouldn't bother me. I have picked out a set of wheels I want, just gotta decide what size and offset.

Suggestions welcome! Thanks

Powerstroke Man 6.4

Reaction score
Yo guys! Name's Jordan from Southern Indiana and I just picked up my first ever diesel truck! Always wanted a super duty truck for as long as I can remember and now I have one. Parents have built them for years at Kentucky Truck Plant in Louisville ky.

Truck I picked up is an 08 6.4 PS XL regular cab with 81k miles, manual transmission. Bone stock but not for long hopefully!

I have a long list of things I want to do but at the top is wheels and tires! I like the current ride height, a little taller wouldn't bother me. I have picked out a set of wheels I want, just gotta decide what size and offset.

Suggestions welcome! Thanks

Welcome and enjoy your 6FO.

6fourstroker

Reaction score
thQGRpICuP

Chuck 7.3

Reaction score
Welcome! This is the best site i have found. Enjoy and search for info. if you cant find what your looking for ask.

6fourstroker

Reaction score
Thanks guys! Will get pictures up soon. Left her at the dealership today for bed liner, detail job and window tint.

I agree chuck, best site for sure. Tried powerstroke nation and those guys are dicks over there.

FlSD

Reaction score
Thanks guys! Will get pictures up soon. Left her at the dealership today for bed liner, detail job and window tint.

I agree chuck, best site for sure. Tried powerstroke nation and those guys are dicks over there.
Welcome.... That's the main reason why I left that forum because it's not that helpful and they are a bunch of a**holes for sure

6fourstroker

Reaction score
Been meaning to get pics up but I've been working crazy hours. So far I've had bed liner sprayed in and installed a tool box. Windows will be tinted Saturday.

Quick question for you guys, I'm looking at the Bully Dog Triple Dog tuner. Seems to be a good device. Would it hurt to have this unit with the stock exhaust?

Latest posts

Members online