super duty picture thread:

FlSD

Reaction score
Lol thanks guys but I really like rockstar2 idk I haven't really made up my mind. I definitely don't want the moto metals any more. I'm wanting a 20x12 or 20x14

dsberman94

Reaction score
Lol thanks guys but I really like rockstar2 idk I haven't really made up my mind. I definitely don't want the moto metals any more. I'm wanting a 20x12 or 20x14

American force

Fuel

RBP

Weld

Moto metal and cockstar aren't the only two wheel companies bud. Those 4 are just off the top of my head. American force and Weld have some really nice stuff. RBP has a wheel that looks a lot like cockstar 2s.

earv_g0tti

Reaction score
AF will be pricey and a pita to keep clean and they'll look good

BMF will be pricey, black, and clean

If you're looking for bargain yeah moto metal, ion alloy, are just a couple for ya

RedRice589

Reaction score

Just do it screw what they say. I had a set, I had big plans but I was just too busy to go through with them.

AF will be pricey and a pita to keep clean and they'll look good

BMF will be pricey, black, and clean

If you're looking for bargain yeah moto metal, ion alloy, are just a couple for ya

Agreed.

I'm looking at ions for my next set. Or some fuels. Idk. Stocks are holding just fine haha

Sysx

Reaction score
uvuma3a8.jpg

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Koda22

Reaction score
Well here is my work in progress....windows get tinted today...and still need to order the amp steps
8043FE1F-C0BA-4865-97D1-D621F726680D_zpsxurpescb.jpg

Ok guys so it's an 04 it's got a leveling kit, not sure the specs on that....knock off ebay special mini spring pack.....wheels are a 18x9 with a 4.5 bs....tires are 35x12.50 and they rubbed when new, but not so much now...

Blue Line Fab

Reaction score
Ok guys so it's an 04 it's got a leveling kit, not sure the specs on that....knock off ebay special mini spring pack.....wheels are a 18x9 with a 4.5 bs....tires are 35x12.50 and they rubbed when new, but not so much now...
. I was going to go with a 4" lift and 35's but the more I see leveled trucks the more I like them. Thanks for the reply, guess I'll be selling my new coils and new shocks...

Koda22

Reaction score
I like a 4inch lift with 35s....but I work and haul a lot with my truck and I'm not sure if I want to deal with the pain of that xtra 4inches...

Latest posts

Members online