Let's see your 6.4 on 37's

RSK

Reaction score
post up pictures of 6.4's on 37's only and please include what size lift you are running, Thanks...ps. I searched and came up with the wheel/tire thread which helped a little....

twitch02x

Reaction score
6" bds lift
20x12 -44 offset
37x13.5 Toyo

Attachments

• Screenshot_2014-06-17-23-13-45.jpg
    Screenshot_2014-06-17-23-13-45.jpg
    8.5 KB · Views: 194

getstroked27

Reaction score
heres my old setup (under the knife currently) 8" procomp dual coilover lift, 37x13.50 toyo's on 20x10 RBP 94R's, got me some of them 22x14 fuel octanes, coming in this week, then powdercoaters will get ahold of them. so should have new pics next week.

Attachments

• Screenshot (1).jpg
    Screenshot (1).jpg
    22.1 KB · Views: 94
  • Screenshot (4).jpg
    Screenshot (4).jpg
    22.2 KB · Views: 99

RSK

Reaction score
3" RCX lift and 37x13.5x20 Kuhmo MTs

46C8155F-2502-4478-A4FB-A53C1C5FA471_zpsydcqjccm.jpg

truck looks awesome....did you have to do any trimming at all? I'm really digging the 3" lift, did you have to do radius arm drop brackets or any drop brackets at all? I'm gonna try to put 37's on with 2.5" of lift I think it should it will work pretty well.

Musclemckeester

Reaction score
truck looks awesome....did you have to do any trimming at all? I'm really digging the 3" lift, did you have to do radius arm drop brackets or any drop brackets at all? I'm gonna try to put 37's on with 2.5" of lift I think it should it will work pretty well.

I did a very small amount of trimming on the inner fender blanket. I do rub a little on the radius arm now, 12.5s would really fit better, but I already had these so I just went with them.

The kit included radius drop brackets, trac bar drop and new shocks. The thing is this kit has a super stiff ride that I can't stand anymore, so I'm going to be pulling it off soon and haven't settled on the next setup.

RSK

Reaction score
I did a very small amount of trimming on the inner fender blanket. I do rub a little on the radius arm now, 12.5s would really fit better, but I already had these so I just went with them.

The kit included radius drop brackets, trac bar drop and new shocks. The thing is this kit has a super stiff ride that I can't stand anymore, so I'm going to be pulling it off soon and haven't settled on the next setup.

I would do carli springs up front and there add a leaf pack in the rear. And i plan to do there adjustable track bar, but i can decide if i wanna do my suspension now or build my motor...

Musclemckeester

Reaction score
I would do carli springs up front and there add a leaf pack in the rear. And i plan to do there adjustable track bar, but i can decide if i wanna do my suspension now or build my motor...

Carli will give you a nice ride. Wish I had done more research before I got what I did because that or Pure (if you can still find the leveling springs since they are discontinued) is who I'd go with now.

RSK

Reaction score
Carli will give you a nice ride. Wish I had done more research before I got what I did because that or Pure (if you can still find the leveling springs since they are discontinued) is who I'd go with now.

Ya i'm just not sure if 2.5" spring will be just enough or if i should go straight to 4.5" springs and do the one up offroad ALA's right off the rip and then carli 4.5" add a leafs.

RSK

Reaction score
Better to have to much room rather than not enough...

with a 2.5" coil I can always add a spacer for 1" more 1.5-3" in .5" increments and I think having a spacer would be more ideal because I plan to drop the truck to leveled on 35's and stock wheels so I can plow easier. or if I can't find stock wheels reasonably cheap, I can buy another set of after market wheels if i have to.

icon 4.5" FTW

I've done a lot of reading and searching on here, and my results have led me wanting to try carli springs up front and add a leafs in the back. I was going to do the full leaf pack but I do a decent amount of towing with the truck, so I don't want to lose towing or hauling capacity.

4.5" don't stuff them on a leveling kit.

the reasoning for going with the 2.5" coil over the 4.5" coil was if 2.5" really isn't enough room and I don't like how it sits, I can always add a 2" spacer. If I buy a 4.5" can't go any lower without swapping stock coils back in, or buying a 2.5" coil and my plans are to go back to stock wheels for winter with 35's so its lower so I can put a plow on easily.. it will be a back up in the winter. plow mounts and wiring are cheap new, blade cost some dough...but a used blade will be just fine. also this truck will not be going offroad, the most off roading it will be doing is climbing curbs to drive on a customers lawn or climbing piles of trash at the dump to get rid of brush or logs or leaves.

getstroked27

Reaction score
Well, people on here don't build trucks and sell these things daily. (Some do) we all have our preferences. If your looking for advice/input, take all of it in, especially from those of us that do this daily.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Members online