New Jersey performance diesel shops?

Quigs4u

Reaction score
I’m trying to locate a shop that is performance oriented to get some work done on my new alumiduty. I live in central NJ. Any recommendations are appreciated
Thanks in advance.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tom@BigTimeKustomz

Reaction score
I don’t know about that Tom guy.... LOL.

But if I lived out there, that’s where I would bring my truck.

LOL that guy's terrible. Should be fired...

And yes we are busy, which is a good thing! Berm give the shop a call if you need something dude.

dsberman94

Reaction score
LOL that guy's terrible. Should be fired...

And yes we are busy, which is a good thing! Berm give the shop a call if you need something dude.

I did, talked to mark earlier this week or last. Don’t remember. For what I need done on the truck the wait time was pretty far out not including waiting for parts and whatever.

Jomax

Reaction score
I did, talked to mark earlier this week or last. Don’t remember. For what I need done on the truck the wait time was pretty far out not including waiting for parts and whatever.

They could just lie like Dyno proven, say bring it in.... we have the parts.. it’ll get done quick... LOL

dsberman94

Reaction score
Yeah man. It's just how it goes for the time being.

Like I told mark, I’m glad you guys are busy. It’s good for the business, just not for me in my current situation. But I think I’ve got a local shop lined up to do it. It’ll need an engine swap eventually so it’ll make it down to you guys one day.

Latest posts

Members online