• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

7.3L Parts: Crower Rods, BTS dual pump, Hypermax Stage II's

Justonce

Reaction score
OK, I have three things I need to sell. I have a brand new never installed set of crower rods for a 7.3L, they have been balanced, I need $1900.00 firm for them. I also have a used BTS dual pump setup, has 40K miles on it, comes with both pumps, I want $1500 firm for the setup. The last Item I have is a set of Hypermax Stage II injectors that have 40K miles on them, I need $1000 plus your cores firm. All my prices are firm and non negotiable. I feel the prices are more than fair. Please call me for more info at 314-766-7867.

blackbetty13

Reaction score
I will let JustOnce know this after noon i need to sit down do my taxes and paystub to see exactly what i got. If it falls through i will post back up

blackbetty13

Reaction score
I could have easily bought them and have them sit in my garage for 3 months however I figured someone that needed them now was more worthy. I'm going to start a second build at the end of January

Strokersace

Reaction score
BTS pumps: Did you purchase them new? If so, when? is it the older 530 pump design or the newer reverse rotation pump?

Hypermax 2's: What size nozzles? Oil side mods (big stage 2.5's)?

Justonce

Reaction score
I have no idea on what version pump the BTS setup is. I just purchased this truck from my best friend who had Brian build a complete engine for him. The entire setup pump and injectors have 40k miles. I do believe the injectors have .010" nozzles though. I do not know if they are oil modded.

Strokersace

Reaction score
I have no idea on what version pump the BTS setup is. I just purchased this truck from my best friend who had Brian build a complete engine for him. The entire setup pump and injectors have 40k miles. I do believe the injectors have .010" nozzles though. I do not know if they are oil modded.

Although I don't have the money right now and may not for a while, I'd like to get a pic or 2 of the pumps if possible. And also the serial number stamped into the front of the riser. I love my BTS pumps as well as Hypermax 2's. They're a great combo. Looking for another set of BTS pumps for my dad's truck as he's got the same injectors. Again, don't know when I'd have the money, but if you still have the, then we'll be talking.

No one ever asked, why are you parting out the motor if it's a built one by BTS?

Latest posts

Members online