Texas to TS

SevenThree

Reaction score
Anyone considering it?

I'm planning on flying if anyone wants to fly together or might consider riding along with someone.

UNBROKEN

Reaction score
Mid May. I'll be driving...planning to debut my new truck there.

UNBROKEN

Reaction score
The drive is 1/2 the fun. It'll be even more fun in a 900 hp single cab short bed....at least I hope it will.

02BigD

Reaction score
Full boost and moving in a straight line should be interesting.

On edit; I'm surprised that someone of your stature went in that direction. I'm 4 inches shorter, and cramped in a regular cab. Derail over.

Last edited:

UNBROKEN

Reaction score
Full boost and moving in a straight line should be interesting.

On edit; I'm surprised that someone of your stature went in that direction. I'm 4 inches shorter, and cramped in a regular cab. Derail over.

It's just a toy...comfort is secondary to fun. If I want comfort I stretch out in my new crew cab DMax

UNBROKEN

Reaction score
It's not the destination...it's the journey.
You can't have stories like flying by a Tn state trooper writing a ticket so fast in a crew cab truck that it blows his hat off his head then running for the Ky border 5 miles away while your buddy in another truck blocks traffic from the back, by taking your trip in an airplane.

A story about the airborne coke machine bringing you another bag of pretzles just isn't good.....watching a cops hat fly off like a frisbee is. LOL

Last edited:

UNBROKEN

Reaction score
Or me and Imelmo drag racing each other down I-25 in Colorado with our sea level tuned trucks basically closing down the highway behind us....with David Lott back there praying the road was straight because he couldn't see. LOL
Or me, Timbeaux and Dillahey driving from L.A. to Bakersfield with Barney in tow smashing 4' diameter tumbleweeds on the highway, Garrett stopping in the middle of a busy intersection with all the doors open so a few guys could uhhhh....get rid of some alcohol. LOL
Me, Lott and Nate racing Danny again in Kentucky doing ricer fly by's on a 1300 hp Dodge because he didn't have the top end speed we did.

It's all stupid sh!t....but it's the DRIVE, people.
If you don't get it then you just don't get it.....but in damn near 10 years of doing diesel events some of the most fun I've had was on the trips there or back.

PSD-BLACK-CLOUD

Reaction score
Or me and Imelmo drag racing each other down I-25 in Colorado with our sea level tuned trucks basically closing down the highway behind us....with David Lott back there praying the road was straight because he couldn't see. LOL
Or me, Timbeaux and Dillahey driving from L.A. to Bakersfield with Barney in tow smashing 4' diameter tumbleweeds on the highway, Garrett stopping in the middle of a busy intersection with all the doors open so a few guys could uhhhh....get rid of some alcohol. LOL
Me, Lott and Nate racing Danny again in Kentucky doing ricer fly by's on a 1300 hp Dodge because he didn't have the top end speed we did.

If you don't get it then you just don't get it.....but in damn near 10 years of doing diesel events some of the most fun I've had was on the trips there or back.

LOL that sounds like fun.:toast:

Dmstrucks02

Reaction score

I need to ride with yall LOL
I might consider driving if there was a group heading up there

Latest posts

Members online