harley headlights and mirror turn lenses

03 tx pwr stroke

Reaction score
Anyone know whaere I can find 05 harley heads without the fugly orange reflectors and the clear lens for the mirror turn signal that isn't complete garbage? I found some heads on Ebay but not real sure on quality. I just can't stand the orange.

1badpsd

Reaction score
Ive had ebay harleys fors 2 years now with no problems and harleys with the clear for 8 months no problem

03 tx pwr stroke

Reaction score
I believe they are eagle eyes. and if you can follow instructions you can seperate the headlights and tint the reflectors.

I was trying to stay away from tinting. I'm a little gun shy after I f*ked up my factory tails. I also have gone to the clear bulbs in my front turn signals until I get LED's, and they are gonna be clear also.

Keanoknick

Reaction score
I've got the Ebay HD lights, I think they're Eagle eyes, when i bought mine almost 2 years ago, they had some without the orange reflectors too.

Mdub707

Reaction score
I tinted my own headlights, it was a PITA. Sort of time consuming. However, I didn't want any of the amber reflectors either, so I went this way. I still have the amber bulbs in there for turning, but I can live with those...

20120301_163437.jpg

MINK

Reaction score
another vote for eagle eyes - cant beat the price and I was very pleased

03 tx pwr stroke

Reaction score
My 08 tails are eagle eyes. The driver side fit perfectly, but I had to do a little modification to the pass side.

Cody

Reaction score
x3 for eagle eyes, i paid 126 i think for the clear harleys shipped to my door, granted i only installed them last night but still haha..

03 tx pwr stroke

Reaction score
x3 for eagle eyes, i paid 126 i think for the clear harleys shipped to my door, granted i only installed them last night but still haha..

Any fitment issues on them? Like I said, my 08 tails are Eagle Eyes and I had to drill out one mounting hole on the truck to get the screw to line up with the tail light. Other than that, no issues or problems. Lovin em!!

Cody

Reaction score
here are a couple pics i snapped real quick at my moms ill get some in the shop later where theres not so much sunshine

hl1.jpg

hl2.jpg

RoadRash

Reaction score
Cody, thank you. When I checked Ebay all I was able to find were ones that looked just like that, but had three LEDs in them... not sure how I feel about those. The others I found seemed like the whole headlight was tinted... and I know I dislike that look.

I'm not able to find those that you posted.

Latest posts

Members online