• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

"STROKED OUT" P-PUMP 7.3 FOR SALE!!!

farmboy8201

Reaction score
Im putting this out for my buddy, Billy Zimmer, but he is going to sell his p-pump 7.3 pro stock pulling truck, serious inquires only, he has asked me to put his number on here, and if you are or know someone interested in it, give Billy a call 217-370-5488
he's located in jacksonville, illinois

if you type in Stroked out on youtube, you can see it pull

thanks,

Ryan

JAP

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
Wow. That would be awesome!! Good luck! I'd LOVE to see that engine put into a drag truck!!

97strokn&smokn

Reaction score
ive seen this truck in person and the work is top notch. Billy has put so much time and money in that truck it would be sad to see it go but whoever bought this will get one bad ass ride.

CRANEMAN

Reaction score
Well that sucks to here that. I will say his truck is very nice! Billy helped us alot, when we decided to go P-pump. We will help you out as much we can with the sale.

imelmo

Reaction score
I'm sure I have no business asking LOL , but what price range is he looking at to sell it?

tmillburg

Reaction score
pretty sure hes got someone pickin it up friday......its guna be a long summer for ryan and I... ImageUploadedByTapatalk1331683911.054013.jpg

Translated from Morse Code

farmboy8201

Reaction score
pretty sure hes got someone pickin it up friday......its guna be a long summer for ryan and I...View attachment 4896

Translated from Morse Code

billy still has the truck, the guy hasnt bought stroked out yet, and havent heard from billy if its a go or not, if you would like the price and interested call billy, its not my place to say the price he has asked me not to, but believe me its well under what he has in the truck!!

farmboy8201

Reaction score
billy still has the truck, the guy hasnt bought stroked out yet, and havent heard from billy if its a go or not, if you would like the price and interested call billy, its not my place to say the price he has asked me not to, but believe me its well under what he has in the truck!!

i just talked to billy, the truck is still for sale, first person to give him a down payment, or cash in hand, the truck will be sold.....

Latest posts

Members online