Project DORD

blk350on20s

Reaction score
More than likely going to throw a 6.0l into my ram. Gonna check on sizing and fitment as well as used parts list but i think its time i piss the cummins crowd off. Wish it had a cummins removed but its gonna be a 5.9 gasser comin out of a 1/2 ton on 1 tons.

windrunner408

Reaction score
I guess there is first time for everything. I would never have expected to hear about someone wanting to put a 6.0 into a dodge. Best of luck to ya for sure and hope it works out.

weazel

Reaction score
Nice, make sure you save all the parts templates and start a web site called "re-stroked.com" so tired of seeing cummins fords,

blk350on20s

Reaction score
Im just not a fan of cummins plus everyones got it. This is my play truck so i dont need a crazy harness or try and get dadge gauges to work. Probly get a dash daq for most of my monitoring. Prolly just stud it and do stage 1 valve train first. Once its in i can mod it. Of coarse no emissions as well. All depends on fitment. If it fits. It ships lol

blk350on20s

Reaction score
Its goin in the ram in my avitar. Looking at 6.0 or 6.4s. Got a couple here locally. Mdub. Are there really any good 6.0s? Lol

Mdub707

Reaction score
Are there really any good rams?

Just bustin your chops, should be a cool project. I'd think the 6.0 would be easier to get going than the 6.4 as far as wiring is concerned etc, and probably much easier to find.

blk350on20s

Reaction score
Lol. No there arent. All the same really. Fitment would be harder. 6.0 is cheaper and lighter though. Not by much but everythings a little easier on the 6.0.

Beast6.0

Reaction score
Awesome, I've been hoping someone would do this for a while. I love seeing people step out of line and do something different. Hope it turns out well for you! I'd love to see a Dodge cruise by with a decent sounding exhaust note for once...

Triple H

Reaction score
Speaking of that some douche in Altoona today mirrors flipped out reg cab forest green sand bags me (I'm currently 120' long) then once the fast lane clears out in front of him, he rolls coal the length of my rig and in the back window it boldy vomits I'd rather be cummin than strokin. Go figure redneck:fustrate:

blk350on20s

Reaction score
Gonna be a slow process more than likely. Gotta find good deals and work within the budget. The 08s priority and dune seasons around the corner so paddles and custom wheels are in the works as well as some go fast parts. Guy in new york with a 6.0 and 5r for mid 2s. Thinkin of makin an offer on that. Shipping would be the downfall.
the 6.0l make the dodge go woo woo bub rub told me ha
and no tow mirrors for this dodge. Dont tow with it.
lol sounds like a cummins driver

Latest posts

Members online