• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

parting out 97 f350

pontiacross

Reaction score
wasn't sure where to put this but I am parting out my wrecked 97 f350. let me know what you are looking for and I'll see if I am keeping the base engine but will sell the injectors, turbo hpop, fuel bowl, exc. I am also keeping the 5 speed transmission and stuff to swap in my new truck witch has a auto, but may part with the transfer case I have to do some checking first. evreything else must go

truck1.jpg

truck2.jpg

truck3.jpg

Strokersace

Reaction score
Ross, what kinda shape are the grille and headlight bezels in? Factory ford, or aftermarket?

I'm interested.

pontiacross

Reaction score
Ross, what kinda shape are the grille and headlight bezels in? Factory ford, or aftermarket?

I'm interested.

I will look it all over tonight to make sure it is in good shape and let you know. they are all factory but the center of the grill has been painted red to match the truck

ytee

Reaction score
Does it happen to have a hood liner (insulation) in good shape?

Chris

pontiacross

Reaction score
the hood insilation is not in very good shape. and it looks like the track bar bracket will need to go with the axel

Strokersace

Reaction score
I will look it all over tonight to make sure it is in good shape and let you know. they are all factory but the center of the grill has been painted red to match the truck

Cool, thanks! Let me know if they're ok. The red in the center doesn't bother me as I'd repaint it white for my truck. Just need a good factory grille. Need an extra set of good chrome headlight bezels too.

Latest posts

Members online