• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

6.0 & 6.4 Engines For sale ( cheap !! )

AirFishAutomotive

Reaction score
Just like the title says 2 powerstroke engines for sale

2003 6.0 Powerstroke 149k miles
Engine was pulled from truck that was totaled. Pulled some parts off of the engine to help get another truck going and all the parts that were pulled all worked fine. I do not have compression numbers. Like stated previously the truck was running until it was totaled. No signs of any damage to the engine.
motor is complete minus - injectors,hpop,turbo, intake manifold

$- 850.00 OBO

2007 6.4 Powerstroke 112k miles
Was also running everyday until the truck was totaled.
This motor was pulled from a fleet maintained truck. Although it was up and running I do not have compression numbers on this engine either. No signs of damage to the engine
This motor is complete minus- injectors, hpop, turbos

$- 1250 OBO

Both of these motors were pulled from trucks that were running and then totaled. Everything else has been sold (wire harness, computers & parts listed that are no longer on the engines) They both turn over fine and both trucks were stock with no programmers or even exhaust.

Buyer pays all shipping, varies from 250-350 depending on location per engine.

Although both of these motors were running they are as is where is. And the prices are more then fair considering the current market value even @ core prices. The prices are best offer although ridiculus low ball offers will be ignored.

Will also entertain offers for the complete package of both engines.

Also have several 7.3 long blocks complete that would make good cores ( forged bottom end engines)

Pay pal verified
Prefer PM
:clapping:

AirFishAutomotive

Reaction score
vc pic

6z6fxv.jpg

AirFishAutomotive

Reaction score
Account set up with freightcenter.com + depending on how much you ship they will give you a deeper discount as well. At least that's how it use to be so I assume it would be the same for anyone starting a new account.

There are some variables. If it goes to a residential address only certain companies will ship there and only certain ones have lift gate services. But for the most part it is that range. The highest one I've had was a tad over 400 bucks to ship. They all go on pallets .

Example I have a obs 7.3 long block going out monday and it was 190 bucks to ship it on the east coast.

AirFishAutomotive

Reaction score
All p's are answered. And to answer some common questions no I do not have any more 6.4 parts. The 6.4 has no turbos,injectors or fuel pump. I tried to edit my original post and obviously can't. As far as the 6.0 goes no it does not come with accessories.

Spatel23

Reaction score
glad you got it sold bud.
sure wish I could have got somebody over there to get it, but some people are just fking useless.