Leveling kit

smokedout250

Reaction score
Looking for a leveling kit for my 07 f250. Also thinking about swapping for the 350 block in the rear I'm wanting to run 35s. Not brand specific just budget friendly.

Thanks Bryan

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

cfdeng7

Reaction score
If u aren't in a rush I am pulling my ready lift 2.5 leveling kit and 350 rear block for a bds 4 in 4 link in a few weeks...

cfdeng7

Reaction score
Idk like a 150 plus shipping? But its going to be atleast 3 weeks at the min man still need to order wheels and tires.

smokedout250

Reaction score
Haha no rush lol iffy me up when you get ready lol I'm in no rush lol I won't put it on till this summer or fall

Now vendors I need prices with shocks

baddkarmaracing

Reaction score
i have a spacer set up for the front thats brand new just sitting in the tool box in my truck, never got around to putting it in, dont know the brand but its brand new, 85 plus shipping

OBSWIZ

Reaction score
Be careful about cheap lift kits..spacers to drop the track bar will get you some bump steer as you should never drop the track bar without a equal droped pitman arm

Castor shims must be used unless you use either 4 link arms or stock radius arm drop brackets.

The bitterness of poor quality lingers long after the sweetness of low cost is forgotten.

smokedout250

Reaction score
So you recommend that I should not do spacers unless I do 4 link or a drop radius bracket? Who makes these kits? Every we're I have found just uses a spacer

OBSWIZ

Reaction score
I wouldn't use a spacer for a level kit I would recomend new Progressive rate coils and longer shocks.
I would never use a spacer kit to drop the track bar to adjust for the axle shifting.

As far as I know no one makes a Radius arm drop bracket for a level kit to correct the Castor change so its either Castor shims or true 4 link arms..which will also improve the ride quality by getting rid of the stock style binding of the arms

Only 2.5" kit that uses 4 link replacement arms is Pure Performance.

Icon uses Castor shims but you can use Pure's arms instead if you want.

Pure comes with a adj track bar and longer helm jointed sway bar links.

Icon doesn't offer sway bar links but you can get a adj track bar as a option..thats required unless you don't mind the axle shifting over 1"

smokedout250

Reaction score
So at that point why not just go to a lift kit? The object of the leveling kit is to save money. At least for me it is I'm not wanting to spend a 1000 bucks on a leveling kit

OBSWIZ

Reaction score
The object of a level kit is just that..nothing to do with saving $ or doing a lift. If you really want it level and save $ just remove the rear block.

big'un

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
Custom Diesel Inc. best bang for the buck .... thats what i got and there nothing wrong with it at all

Latest posts

Members online