• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

Pics of 35x13.5

cw96stroker

Reaction score
I know someone is bound to be running some 35x13.5s. I am running 35x12.5r20 toyo MTs right now, but think I would like the look of a tire just a tad wider. Thinking about running 35x13.5 MT ATZs next, but would love to see some pictures of what it would look like. Thanks!

On edit, can someone please move this, I accidentally posted in the wrong section and cannot delete it.

Last edited:

David N

Reaction score
Same here as well!

I need tires, and I have 20x12" wheels. I want a 13.50 tire, and the ATZ is about the only option.

fordboy11

Reaction score
my last set of tires were 35x13.5 dick cepek did not like them way to hard ill try to find some pictures but looks good but kills the paint. thats why i moved back to 12.50

fordboy11

Reaction score
I know its not the best but a general idea. Hope it helps
Picture005.jpg

Picture004.jpg

Picture003.jpg

Picture002.jpg

Picture001.jpg

cw96stroker

Reaction score
Thanks man! Ya that looks pretty good to me. Im not sure about it yet though, because as you have mentioned it would be pretty hard on the paint, but I plan on adding some fender flares which hopefully would keep things off my paint for the most part. Maybe some others will post up as well.

WILD_PHIL

Reaction score
Matt how many miles did you put on them? I believe DC makes a 33x13.50 also, it may have been a 35. I dont remember. I just know the price was right for 20" wheels.

fordboy11

Reaction score
Yea the price wasn't bad and I got them pretty cheap ha about 50percent tread I put about 10k on them till I bought Toyo m/t. The wear on the dc were good no complaints there. There very hard rubber also alittle louder than the Toyo's

cw96stroker

Reaction score
I do like the look of those dick cepek's tho, probably better than my toyo MT's. Hopefully some more guys will chime in with some pics.

TyCorr

Reaction score
Alright,here goes. The cepek tires are made from the same rubber, molds and plant as the MT rubber. The tread is obviously different. The sizes are the same because they are made in the same joint.

The atz and FC are the same tire save for.the tread. I just bought 20x12 fuelthrottles and I tried a 35x 13.5 atz and a 35x12.5 and the 100 dollar difference per tire wasn't worth it. If you were gonna throw the 13.5 on a 14 wide it would be noticeable. On a 12 wide, especially a 35, not noticeable enough to pay another hundred bucks per tire. Unless you're hellbent.

I thought fuels tires were.just rebranded toyo mts?

cw96stroker

Reaction score
I am running the nitto trail grapplers 35x12.5 on my dmax and they look a lil wider although I havent ever looked at the specs (Thanks MadDiesel for that spec). That is about the right width for my liking, but I do not really want to go with something quite that aggressive here.

And good point TyCorr. Do you happen to have any pics with both of those setups?

O2BigD, those are 35x13.5s? toyo atzs? Those look very nice on your pickup sir! Off topic, but what cowl hood is that?

TyCorr

Reaction score

TyCorr

Reaction score
I need to find some pics of my truck when Mike shot it for the magazine. I had 20x10 sandstorms with 35x13.50 ATZ's.. They looked pretty wide

On a 10" wheel it probably does. I just think with the limited amount of sidewall when running a 12 wide rim doesn't leave much space for the tire to dictate the look. The rim just kinda pushes all three inches of sidewall wherever it wants it.

Love to see pics tho!

02BigD

Reaction score
O2BigD, those are 35x13.5s? toyo atzs? Those look very nice on your pickup sir! Off topic, but what cowl hood is that?

They are 35x13.5 Hankook Dynapro At. They are a similar tread pattern to a Nitto AT, but one doesn't need to worry about getting stuck on wet grass. I have been very happy with them.

The hood is a Cervini. Greatly appreciate the kind words.

Latest posts

Members online