• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

Irate RR/ Complete Fuel System for CCSB

ToMang07

Reaction score
This is a complete Irate Diesel Fuel System, hard Stainless Steel Regulated Return with Fuel Lab regulator, liquid filled pressure gauge, one pump on bracket with Baldwin pre/post filters, fuel line, 5/8 in-tank straw, pump wiring harness, and applicable hardware. All brand new and never used.

Asking $1,000 OBRO SHIPPED.

IratesFuelSystem.png

IrateFuelSystem005.png

IrateFuelSystem008.png

More Pics: http://s752.photobucket.com/albums/xx170/ToMang07/Irates Superduty Fuel System/

TyCorr

Reaction score
I'm planning to buy one of these. I've had an expensive month. If it's still here in a bit, I'll take a crack at it.

ToMang07

Reaction score
Those are absolutely incredible. Wow!

At the risk of.ruining the boonies 15 minutes, are there instructions in this systems packaging.

They did not come with instructions, although Jake said he was working on a making some.

TyCorr

Reaction score
They did not come with instructions, although Jake said he was working on a making some.

Roger that! I'd just hate to install something, get to the end, and realize I've got a hose in the wrong.place.

JMart

Reaction score
Why did I have to find this after I just spent $1500 on the wife's car this week.

TyCorr

Reaction score
I just put a trans in our van, bought injectors, and tires for my car. I still would pick this up but am suffering from a case of having three jobs completed and I'm not paid :cursing:

The one guy I went there this morning and he peeked out the window, shut his blinds, and turned off his blaring tv. I stuck a bill in the door. Added 150 bucks to the 1600 he owes. In ten days it'll be 60 days out and I'll be sticking another 150 on it.

ToMang07

Reaction score
I just put a trans in our van, bought injectors, and tires for my car. I still would pick this up but am suffering from a case of having three jobs completed and I'm not paid :cursing:

The one guy I went there this morning and he peeked out the window, shut his blinds, and turned off his blaring tv. I stuck a bill in the door. Added 150 bucks to the 1600 he owes. In ten days it'll be 60 days out and I'll be sticking another 150 on it.

That sucks. Gotta love scumbags. :doh:

TyCorr

Reaction score
That sucks. Gotta love scumbags. :doh:

I'm not ready to.label as such just yet. Buuut it's crossing my mind. I've heard of guys gettting laid over lots worse here lately, for.that I'm grateful it isn't me. I'm out around 4k, which is a lot of.money to me but it's more irritation than my kid going hungry. If it were the latter, I'd be aggressive.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.