20x10's, 35's, and stock height

Jeff@Spartan

Reaction score
Eric (powerstrokin15) convinced me that it could be done, do I did it....

Wheels: 20x10 BMF S.O.T.A
Tires: 35/12.50/20 Toyo Open Country MT

The rubbing was cured with a few zip ties.

IMG_3169.jpg

IMG_3170.jpg

IMG_3171.jpg

IMG_3172.jpg

STROKIN N STYLE

Reaction score
What made you think it couldn't be done?? I know mine aren't 10 wide but I'm running the same size tire stock height, for a couple more weeks. Are you planning on any suspension?

sent from somewhere in the country

Jeff@Spartan

Reaction score
What made you think it couldn't be done?? I know mine aren't 10 wide but I'm running the same size tire stock height, for a couple more weeks. Are you planning on any suspension?

I never said it couldn't be done. I just wasn't certain if they would rub any or not. I messaged back and forth with Eric a good bit before I pulled the trigger. Our wheels are almost identical in specs, so that reassured me.

2.5" Icon
3" PMF traction blocks and bars
PMF 3-link
Bilstein 5160's

Trevor's waiting on the block to be powder coated and then everything will ship out. Should be all on the truck by the end of next week.

STROKIN N STYLE

Reaction score
Looking forward to seeing it. I'm undecided on suspension. I'm thinking icon as well and 5160's for sure

Last edited:

Jeff@Spartan

Reaction score
Looking forward to seeing it. I'm undecided on suspension. I'm thinking icon as well and 5160's for sure

If we see each other before you decide, you can drive my truck.

looking fresh! glad they worked bud. looks nice as is. but sure it'll look great when Trevor hooks you up.

Eric@HolderdownPerformance

Thanks Eric! I appreciate the help. I think it looks good as is too but I know I'm going to love it when the rest of my parts come in.

MINK

Reaction score
Will look great with acouple inches of height over the tires! Whats your plans for the old 420s??

Jeff@Spartan

Reaction score
Will look great with acouple inches of height over the tires! Whats your plans for the old 420s??

I think so too. Already sold them. Ashley Black (Black's Diesel Performance) called dibs last Friday and he paid for them today.

Mike@MPD

Reaction score
Jeff you really suck.... make it to one event. Noone cares about golf you old fck lol

Sent by my Nexus powered by this (╯°□°)╯

Latest posts

Members online