Warren Diesel Injectors

Strokin7

Reaction score
Alright guys i might be in line for some new injectors and i was wondering if anybody runs these Warren Diesel 160cc injectors with stock nozzels? Also what exactly does the 160cc mean I know thats above stock as fars as fuel but with stock nozzles what does that do for me?

JAP

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
Honestly, since you already have close to that much fuel available, you're not going to gain much from a stock nozzled injector. I would definitely look into bigger nozzles if you're looking to gain power.

Powerstroked162

On Da Juice
Reaction score
I'd steer you else where, personally. To many horror stories of customers getting mixed matched injectors and setups that aren't flow matched or tested on a bench before they leave the builders hands. Can't beat using a proven shop that's been doing it for years. Especially when several of those shops are quality sponsors here. Warren is not

CSIPSD

Reaction score
A 160cc injector is a great set up for a daily driver that doesnt want to have to worry about anything.

With a stock nozzle your looking at a 360hp truck with supporting mods.

With a 100% nozzle your looking at very close to 400 if not a bit above.

Strokin7

Reaction score
Then i will most likey steer clear of warren! What is yall suggestion for 160cc injectors for what i have done in my Sig. Im looking to prolly spend 1200.

Mixedbreed

Reaction score
Never had an issue with Jesse that didn't get fixed with a quickness.

And, I am Leary about taking advice from a direct competitor. If some had an issue and vents yes, I would listen. But someone who references "others" issues and is a dealer also, not so much.

Just an opinion.

Powerstroked162

On Da Juice
Reaction score
Never had an issue with Jesse that didn't get fixed with a quickness.

And, I am Leary about taking advice from a direct competitor. If some had an issue and vents yes, I would listen. But someone who references "others" issues and is a dealer also, not so much.

Just an opinion.

Uhh, when did I start selling Injectors? lol Jesse isn't a competitor of mine and I don't have dealer access to any injectors for customers. If customers inquire I refer them to quality shops that have been turning out great work for many many years. Keeps them(the customer) happy, and I don't look like an ass for referring them to a shade tree shop that doesn't have the capability of making a matched, properly built set of injectors

78f100

Reaction score
I have had good luck with his injectors, put one set in my brothers 6.0 and I have 160/80s in my 96. Jess is a good guy with great customer service, there are lots of other good choices too. I have only delt with Warren so I can't speak for anyone else.

Mixedbreed

Reaction score
Uhh, when did I start selling Injectors? lol Jesse isn't a competitor of mine and I don't have dealer access to any injectors for customers. If customers inquire I refer them to quality shops that have been turning out great work for many many years. Keeps them(the customer) happy, and I don't look like an ass for referring them to a shade tree shop that doesn't have the capability of making a matched, properly built set of injectors

Well no love loss between warren and you I see. I take back the competion part as you stated you have none with him. But I do ask how bad are the stories you have heard? Vague references don't do justice to a thread that asks for details.

But I do apologize, I thought Absolute was a full service dealer. My mistake. Dave

Silver6

Reaction score
I can relate, not on a 7.3 level, but a warren injector level. I went with his injectors based on the price, and great customer service I had heard. I put 190/75s in my truck. First problem I had was an o ring. Got that fixed. Next, truck was throwing a code for cylinder 1. Jess sends me a new injector no questions asked, get that resolved. Now, had the truck scanned, #4 and #6 are shot. It starts rough, blows white smoke, and has a bad skip. Same day I had it scanned, called Jess, and he's sending me 8 new injectors and covering the bill. Given, I've had my issues with these injectors, but nothing hasn't been taken care of in a timely, professional manner. Ready to see them on my door and get this thing running right.

bruce

Reaction score
I can relate, not on a 7.3 level, but a warren injector level. I went with his injectors based on the price, and great customer service I had heard. I put 190/75s in my truck. First problem I had was an o ring. Got that fixed. Next, truck was throwing a code for cylinder 1. Jess sends me a new injector no questions asked, get that resolved. Now, had the truck scanned, #4 and #6 are shot. It starts rough, blows white smoke, and has a bad skip. Same day I had it scanned, called Jess, and he's sending me 8 new injectors and covering the bill. Given, I've had my issues with these injectors, but nothing hasn't been taken care of in a timely, professional manner. Ready to see them on my door and get this thing running right.

i'd rather just get injectors that work the first time.

Latest posts

Members online