Best place for injectors

907stroker

Reaction score
Ok so I want everybody's thoughts on the best place to get injectors. I have made up my mind on stage ones or just slightly bigger like swamps 176/173 I believe is what they are. Truck is a pretty much stock e99 with 265000 on it.
Want to purchase within a month but want to figure out best place to get them first and of course cheapest way of doing so
Thanks

907stroker

Reaction score
That sounds GREAT haha thanks
Have you tried them? Any experience? I tried looking at the website but it doesn't show any products

davey99ps

Reaction score
I'll stick with Full Force, maybe not the cheapest, but the quality is great an the customer service is even better.

Bigsexy

Reaction score
I'm a big full force fan, he's the only guy that doesn't care what condition he gets them and won't charge you extra to replace parts if needed. I've ran his stage 1s and 2s, id recommand the 2s for you.

907stroker

Reaction score
Why a 2 I'm not looking for alot, just that extra bump to liven up the truck, and not looking to put a bunch if money that I do not have to do it, still have todo turbo and hpop also

Wackerjr

Reaction score
MY Farmers diesel injectors are fantastic.... Would not hesitate to use him again.

205/200's run great, idles great, mileage is up some...

All the other builders mentioned I am sure are good to... But don't let sheeple who have not ran any thing but one competing product steer you away...call the vendor and buy what makes you feel warm and cuddly.

JDub

Reaction score
We are a dealer for Full Force Diesel and offer free tune adjustments to all current DP Tuner customers if they purchase their new injectors from us.

Bigsexy

Reaction score
With the 2s you don't need more then you have with good tuning. The whole reason I started with stage 1s is to see the differance between them and stag2

TARM

Reaction score
Unlimited Diesel. Nate goes WAY beyond to make sure things are going well etc. Out of the blue I get a phone call from him just to check if the injectors are working well etc... This was over a weekend as well so what should be his personal time.

cjfarm11

Reaction score
full force gets my vote. Great injectors and awesome to deal with. I have had three sets and never had a problem with any of them.

Latest posts

Members online