bell turbo?

smokedout250

Reaction score
Has any one ever herd of bell turbos before... they are a local shop in oregon that custom builds turbos.... I gues he's really good at it just wanted to know if anyone has herd of him or his products.

JDub

Reaction score
All of our turbos are built by Pius at Bell Turbo. He engineered our QSSB, GQSSB, KASB, 7.3L Compounds, Cummins Triple Turbos, etc... He's the absolute best in the business.

Tom S

Reaction score
Smokedout you should give Wide Open Performance a call if those turbos from Bell have caught your eye. The one time I met Pius was at the Bonneville Salt Flats for speed week with the crew from WOP. That was clear back in 2004 when they were working together. Pius is the older guy in the photo. FYI the Salt Flats were awesome to see and watch them run.

Attachments

• DSC01184.jpg
    DSC01184.jpg
    480.2 KB · Views: 220

JDub

Reaction score
Well I'm thinking about seeing what he can build for my obs to clean it up

If you're going to stick with your current injectors, the QSSB will work perfect for you. If you plan on going larger anytime, we can either modify the QSSB to the GQSSB version, or sell you the GQSSB right off.

morefuel

Reaction score
I thought I heard once that he isn't really interested in figuring out custom turbos for people. But that may have just been my brother talking. :shrug:

Tom S

Reaction score
I thought I heard once that he isn't really interested in figuring out custom turbos for people. But that may have just been my brother talking. :shrug:

I also heard something similar to that. Hence my suggest to just go through Wide Open.

JDub

Reaction score

We've already got the 7.3L market covered as far as turbocharging goes, so he doesn't see need to try and design anything else to work with them. He's already engineered and built the absolute best turbochargers for the 7.3L platform, all of which we currently offer to the public. We can get you into the proper turbocharger for your specific application and horsepower goals.

CSIPSD

Reaction score
Stop in the shop some time and talk to him... He has to be the smartest man about turbos in the world... I had a headache after 10 minutes. LOL

SDstroker

Reaction score
I would listen to what is being said above. You cant beat the top notch quality from both companies.

gnxtc2

Reaction score
We've already got the 7.3L market covered as far as turbocharging goes, so he doesn't see need to try and design anything else to work with them. He's already engineered and built the absolute best turbochargers for the 7.3L platform, all of which we currently offer to the public. We can get you into the proper turbocharger for your specific application and horsepower goals.

Do you have a turbo that will bolt onto the stock OBS pedestal?

Billy T.
[email protected]

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.