• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

SD short beds and obs short bed

co04cobra

Reaction score
Guys here are pictures of the beds I have for sale. All of them are rust free southern beds. The black bed is the only one with a GN hole also. Please PM if you need more info. Prices start at $1600.

charcoal bed 1.jpg

charcoal bed 2.jpg

charcoal bed 3.jpg

black bed 1.jpg

black bed 2.jpg

co04cobra

Reaction score
Obs dual tank bed. From New mexico. ZERO rust in primer ready for paint. The black panel is where my body shop replaced that do to a dent. They thought it would do a much nicer job instead of having a lot of filler. Price is $1200 firm.

obs bed 4.jpg

obs bed 1.jpg

obs bed 2.jpg

obs bed 3.jpg

co04cobra

Reaction score
Can help with delivery in the WV,VA,MD, possibly OH areas. Shoot me a PM.

co04cobra

Reaction score
Beds still available. X-mas special on the obs bed. $1200 includes tailgate in the picture.

Super Diesel

Reaction score
I'm in the market for a shortbed, but you're a good bit away from me - and I'm looking for an 08-10 bed. Do you have any of those by chance?

co04cobra

Reaction score
I'm in the market for a shortbed, but you're a good bit away from me - and I'm looking for an 08-10 bed. Do you have any of those by chance?

Where are you located? Why 08-10 out of curiousitiy? They are identical from 99-10, but Ill double check the years.

Super Diesel

Reaction score
I'm in middle Georgia, the reason I'm looking for a '08-10 is because I want the new tailgate and the new rear bumper - I figured it's easier to get the bed as a whole unit, rather than piecing it together.

From what I'm told, the '11 and '12 shortbeds won't fit. So I need to find a 99-10 shortbed.... but again, I want the new tailgate and rear bumper design.

co04cobra

Reaction score
I'm in middle Georgia, the reason I'm looking for a '08-10 is because I want the new tailgate and the new rear bumper - I figured it's easier to get the bed as a whole unit, rather than piecing it together.

From what I'm told, the '11 and '12 shortbeds won't fit. So I need to find a 99-10 shortbed.... but again, I want the new tailgate and rear bumper design.

Ohh. ok. Newer tailgate I do have. Ill have to double check the rear bumper.
Which bed are you interested in?

Super Diesel

Reaction score
Ohh. ok. Newer tailgate I do have. Ill have to double check the rear bumper.
Which bed are you interested in?

Well, I'm not sure how the shipping/transaction would go down - but the only bed that caught my eye from the pics was the black short bed, however it's got a hole cut out for a gooseneck, so that's a no go for me. The color of the bed doesn't matter, it's going to get repainted anyway, but I don't want any body damage. If there are dents that can be popped out, than that's fine - but I don't want anything major.

From the pics, I didn't see anything that I'd be interested in... however, if you get any more. Keep me in mind please. :)

Out of curiousity, what could you do on the tailgate and bumper? You can PM me if you'd like.

co04cobra

Reaction score
Well, I'm not sure how the shipping/transaction would go down - but the only bed that caught my eye from the pics was the black short bed, however it's got a hole cut out for a gooseneck, so that's a no go for me. The color of the bed doesn't matter, it's going to get repainted anyway, but I don't want any body damage. If there are dents that can be popped out, than that's fine - but I don't want anything major.

From the pics, I didn't see anything that I'd be interested in... however, if you get any more. Keep me in mind please. :)

Out of curiousity, what could you do on the tailgate and bumper? You can PM me if you'd like.

Not trying to sound like a dik, but they are used beds. Finding anything this nice and rust free in the northeast is just about unheard of. You will be hard pressed to find any used truck bed that won't require at least a little body work. Being rust free is the major seller.

I'll keep you mind should anything come in however. 08 tailgates usually go for around $450 rear bumpers around $250. Thanks.

Super Diesel

Reaction score
Not trying to sound like a dik, but they are used beds. Finding anything this nice and rust free in the northeast is just about unheard of. You will be hard pressed to find any used truck bed that won't require at least a little body work. Being rust free is the major seller.

I'll keep you mind should anything come in however. 08 tailgates usually go for around $450 rear bumpers around $250. Thanks.

You're not being a dick at all, I definitely understand that it's like finding a needle in a haystack. But they're out there. I just got a lead on a shortbed painted Dark Stone Metallic that's almost perfect (light scratches) that I'm very interested in, mainly because my truck is painted the same color. I didn't think I'd find one in my color.

I'm gonna try to track this bed down and see how much I can get it for - if I can get it.

I'll let you know, and thanks for the prompt responses! :jammin:

Milford

Reaction score
White short bed no tailgate or bumper needed. Really any color would do but prefer white or silver. What kinda price are you looking to get for one?

Bair

Reaction score
I'm looking for a white long bed with 08 tailgate. Don't need bumper. Rust underneath isn't a problem as long as it not popping through th shell. Thanks

co04cobra

Reaction score
Ok guys. Prices are:

All Charcoal bed and all black bed with no tailgates $1600 with tailgates $1850

KR bed with no tailgate $1800 with gate $2000

Tan and black bed: $1350 no tailgate. $1550 with gate.

The obs bed is $1200 no gate.

TyCorr

Reaction score

They do fit. People.have done it.

How beat up.are the black or black/tan shortbeds?

Last edited:

co04cobra

Reaction score
They do fit. People.have done it.

How beat up.are the black or black/tan shortbeds?

The black bed has very little work needs to be done before paint. The tan with black on bottom bed needs the head board worked on. I would assume something was in the bed when the truck was hit in the front.

The LH bed side needs some light work also, but it is priced accordingly. It is 100% rust free. There are some pictures on the first page of all the beds.

Latest posts

Members online