• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

Restored one of a kind 95' powerstroke must see!!

powerstroker66

Reaction score
Alright guys im putting this add out here to see if i get any hits and to see what people think my truck is worth...for the right price i might consider selling....here goes

95' powerstroke ext. cab long bed. Ive basically did a full restoration on the truck THE RIGHT WAY..Truck was taken down to frame, cab, and motor then fully sand blasted and painted with epoxy primer then a rubberized under coating from cab back and a 3-part urthane cab forward. All new brakets, straps, shackles, leafs and bolts. All bolts are either grade 8 or Stainless. All new SS brakelines. I completly reconstructed the rad support after sand blasting it and all new front fenders where put on. Has bilstein 5100s all the way around along with a 4" lift. tires are 35" nitto mud grapplers on 17" Helo 791s. The body is perfect and has been painted with a GM 6604R paint code (Dark Blue the new 2011 chevy trucks have). As far as perfromance goes It has a T500 HPOP, Rosewood stage 1 injectors. Beans Diesel D66 turbo, Boost fooler, TW chip and Auto meter comp 2 guages on a pod.
I can keep going on about what has been done but its too much to list. If you are intersted id be more then happy to tell more. I have 16k in the truck as it sits not to mention 100s of hours of time so ill start out at 18.5k obo for anyone that wishes to give a serious offer. Pics are avalible upon request, but its my Avitar pic...feel free to PM or txt/call me at 215-622-1406.

OBS F350

Reaction score
All that work and you didn't get rid of the dana 50? Get some more pics up, because I'm guessing the one in your aviator doesn't do it justice!

powerstroker66

Reaction score
im not too sure how to put pics up on here. and no D60 yet...i seem to have bad luck when it comes to finding one with 3:55 gearing.....truck has 200k on the chassis..rear has 60k, trans has 40k, and it has all new rear drums.

powerstroker66

Reaction score
IMG_0482_zps1e6365da.jpg

IMG_0502_zps4f3e6989.jpg

IMG_0482_zps1e6365da.jpg

IMG_0504_zps955acb5c.jpg

IMG_0514_zps0cd18b44.jpg

IMG_0517_zps4a39b44e.jpg

davey99ps

Reaction score
thank you...the effort it took was insane and i never want to do it again lol

Yea, I know exactly what you mean all to well. I've been slowly restoring mine. Mines a cc/lb, replaced both front fenders, box, tailgate, cowl hood, an 2 doors. I already cleaned up my frame an por15'd it an then top coated it with a semi-gloss black. I've been putting off painting it cuz I can't make up my mind on color. The truck was originally all black, which looks great when it's clean but is next to impossible to keep clean. So I've been debating on either all blue, or 2 tone blue with the blue-ish green in the middle, but just staying with black would be a lot easier. I guess I'm kind of lucky since all my stuff came from down south, so everything is rust free an straight, which should cut down on the body prep work.

Looking back on it, I wish I would've just bought a newer truck that didn't need paint an body parts, but I still love the way a clean obs looks.

powerstroker66

Reaction score
i dont want to really sell the truck specially after i did all the work to it but for the right price i would consider it...i just hate driving the truck and its no where near the new trucks.. its basically just a big weekend show toy now..i dont even want to use it for work. I kinda went from one extreme to another..thing was A MESS before..

TERRCO

Reaction score
Beautiful truck. My truck looks identical to yours but, at 650,000 miles it has a few door dings. Lived its life pulling trailers, tools, backhoes and anything that I could attach to it. Plus it has been abused daily by me for the last 15 years. Wow its a very nice looking truck. Great job!

weazel

Reaction score
Really great lookin truck, best of luck on the sale

Sent from in a ditch up side down and on fire with the wheels still spinning

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.