Live Tuning with Bill from PHP- Newberg, OR

Derek@Vision Diesel

Reaction score
Bill is coming to Newberg, Oregon to do some tuning! Get signed up now as we only have a limited number of spots. He will also be offering some small training sessions for those with minotaur looking to learn a little bit more in depth.

WHERE:Vision Diesel Performance
2401 E Hancock St.
Suite A3
Newberg, OR 97132

WHEN:February 9-11

COST: $125 per hour with a 2 hour minimum. This is actual time in the seat of your truck, not time it takes to burn the chip or anything. The cost of Bills ticket and room/board will be divided among the people getting tuned evening.

If there is enough interest in a dyno we will get one reserved in vancouver, WA. But please speak up ahead of time!

Please PM/Email/Call/Post if you are interested. Spots are limited!

We will also be having our grand opening/shop BBQ this same weekend. From 10-2 we will be serving food and have the shop open to the public. Come enjoy some lunch on us and see the new shop! Music, free stuff, and diesel trucks... can it get any better?:cool:

sniper_101

Reaction score
Quite interested, this pending I can get a passport in time. Any way I can reserve a spot for now, and update on if possible to make it by this weekend?

It's about an 18 hour drive for me, but I'm down!

smokedout250

Reaction score
I think I'm out for the live tunning but ill be up to come hang out! Be kind of nice to meet and talk to bill!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Derek@Vision Diesel

Reaction score
Quite interested, this pending I can get a passport in time. Any way I can reserve a spot for now, and update on if possible to make it by this weekend?

It's about an 18 hour drive for me, but I'm down!

Please give me a call tomorrow so we can discuss further.... I dont see this being an issue

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

sniper_101

Reaction score
Please give me a call tomorrow so we can discuss further.... I dont see this being an issue

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

Will do! I'll give you a ring here in an hour or two. I'm gonna run down to the passport office after lunch and figure waiting times out.

CSIPSD

Reaction score
Very tempting... Been bouncing a chip back and forth to Curtis for a few months, Bill might be able to figure out the issue...

DZL JIM

Reaction score
I can't believe it's been almost 4 years since I had Bill sitting my truck, I would not hesitate to do it again!
I love his tunes and anyone even remotely thinking about this should jump at the chance. You won't be dissapointed. :D

CSIPSD

Reaction score
I need to recover from Xmas before I plunk down another $250 bucks for something I "dont need"...

I'll be there more then likely, just need to see if I can "find" the cash.

moose99psd

Reaction score
As much OT as that kid is working, he will take the live tuning, a modded IDM and a new chip...

Then I will cut a fuel line on his truck and take his slot... :D

that ot is buying guns... lots of them.. joe are you going to go?? whats the dealio on the dyno? and do i NEED a new chip or can bill format mine?

Latest posts

Members online