Looking for prices on truetrac's for front and rear 05 F350

Josh@DirtyDiesels

Reaction score
Looking to see what any of the sponsors here can do for me on pricing for front and rear truetracs. Truck is an 05 F350 SRW w/ 3.73's. Thanks Need them ASAP also!

SPE

Reaction score
If powerstroke cowboy isn't able to get them, let us know & I can get them to you next day but I don't want to take your business away from him since he replied first.

Amy@SPE

Josh@DirtyDiesels

Reaction score
If powerstroke cowboy isn't able to get them, let us know & I can get them to you next day but I don't want to take your business away from him since he replied first.

Amy@SPE

Sounds good Amy. Thank you guys. Looks like I will just be doing the front now but might let the truck sit another week till I can afford a billet intermediate too... I will be in touch

Powerstroke Cowboy

Reaction score
Amy you can take the sale. As of right now I cant supply them. in a week maybe I could, But as of right now I cant.

Thanks!!!

Josh@DirtyDiesels

Reaction score
Amy you can take the sale. As of right now I cant supply them. in a week maybe I could, But as of right now I cant.

Thanks!!!

What's your shop btw? So I can check you guys out in the future. Amy I should be calling you tomorrow as long as we have a bay in the shop open so I can pull my truck in and see what all I will need for the Diff. Thanks again

Powerstroke Cowboy

Reaction score
What's your shop btw? So I can check you guys out in the future. Amy I should be calling you tomorrow as long as we have a bay in the shop open so I can pull my truck in and see what all I will need for the Diff. Thanks again

Big Sky Diesel Performance is the name I go by. Sounds good.

David

Latest posts

Members online