08 F250 STREET TRUCK BUILD

Beechperformance

Reaction score
Well for those of you who dont know me im Wes Beech. I did not make it into dpc 2013 like i hoped to. But that dose not change a thing with what im doing to the truck i just have a little more time to do it now. Here is the photo from diesel power. Im the ford on the cover.

_MG_0896-Edit_zpse2e6922d.jpg

Current mods
mini maxx hd300
s&b intake
flow pro egr delete
flow pro 5"
both billet batmow wheels
3" cold side pipe with custom bov
small no2 shot
elite springs and push rods
studs with oem gaskets
fass 150
custom air bags
custom 4 link
custom traction bars
rudys built billet trans
Thats all i can think of

Mods to come.
6.0 manifolds
custom extream duty up pipes
custom turbo adaptor
billet 80mm LP turbo
dual wastegates
custom race ported intake
custom race porter rails
custom fuel bowl belete kit
custom dual fuelers
rudys %60 over nozzles
2 auto meter elite 100 psi boost gauges
fass 220

Im sure there is more but this is all i can remember.

WES

Last edited:

B.Warning

Reaction score
So you plan on running your stock hp in conjunction with a 80mm lp?

I highly doubt that little hp will spool that 80.

Beechperformance

Reaction score

Yea the hp with a billet batmow wheel. The 80mm ist dual cramic ball bearing and not a giant hot side so it actualy should work well. But only time will tell. Or im debating putting a bigger wheel in the HP.

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score

it could , but may surge pretty bad. i think the exhaust side of the 80 will dictate alot.

let me know if i can be of any help in the air charge department ! looks like it will be a fun build.

Beechperformance

Reaction score
it could , but may surge pretty bad. i think the exhaust side of the 80 will dictate alot.

let me know if i can be of any help in the air charge department ! looks like it will be a fun build.

Thanks. one of the wastegates is to bypass the hp once im up in good boost. I am intrested in a mass airflow adator. I dont have the time to make one. If the price is right. LOL

Diesel23

Reaction score
To bad on the luck , you will need some of the up grades to run with the big boys anyway !! Nice Looking truck forsure , and sounds like a great build

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
:pimp:

Mainly Rudy's. it is somewhat uncharted taritory. But I'm basing it off of a bunch of setups and single turbo trucks. But like I said we will see what it dose on the Dyno.

did you talk to aaron directly ? i know he couldnt get the 82mm bb atmo to work with tow power hp turbo (i think it was the tow power hp). thats pretty much the only person i know that tried it and it was a fail. it was just too much turbo, and stall in the shifts unless you put a huge cam in it and crank 4k or more of rpm.

Reaction score
I think you might be surprised on the power it will make. But we will see.

It can only make slightly less than a single 80mm will. That's a proven fact. Basically around 900 depending on dyno and the supporting mods. And I'm not sure even that is really capable with 60% nozzles.

The problem is that you will have a lag between when the little turbo lights, tops out then a little dead spot and then the big one will light.

But I am sure there is someone who will say that you can make 1000hp with that combo. I'm in for results.

B.Warning

Reaction score

Yea you're correct. The exhaust side will be a huge factor and if he can gate around the hp like mentioned to drive it harder will help tremendously.
Yea the hp with a billet batmow wheel. The 80mm ist dual cramic ball bearing and not a giant hot side so it actualy should work well. But only time will tell. Or im debating putting a bigger wheel in the HP.
I gotcha, being a ball bearing is gonna play in your favor. If I were you I'd probably jump up to a 59hp that's what I keep hearing with my build. Should be a slick setup.

Dzchey21

Reaction score
Yea you're correct. The exhaust side will be a huge factor and if he can gate around the hp like mentioned to drive it harder will help tremendously.

I gotcha, being a ball bearing is gonna play in your favor. If I were you I'd probably jump up to a 59hp that's what I keep hearing with my build. Should be a slick setup.

Realistically if you were going to upgrade tho it would be better to just skip that and run a 62-66mm charger.

Do i think this is going to be an ideal set up... NOPE
Do i think this set up is going to make 900 hp... NOPE
Do i think this set up will be fun to drive.... YEP
DO i think it will be around 800 hp... possibly
do i think it will take careful gating... yup
can i be wrong...absolutely LOL

Reaction score
Realistically if you were going to upgrade tho it would be better to just skip that and run a 62-66mm charger.

Do i think this is going to be an ideal set up... NOPE
Do i think this set up is going to make 900 hp... NOPE
Do i think this set up will be fun to drive.... YEP
DO i think it will be around 800 hp... possibly
do i think it will take careful gating... yup
can i be wrong...absolutely LOL

I agree it would be better with the larger vgt. Gonna blow up that batmowheel lol.

There is a lot more to the equations than just slapping an 80mm in a truck and it working great.

I vote bigger vgt and it would be a LOT more fun.

It will run very clean with 60% in it. Once the 80 lights.

Latest posts

Members online