First time on the dyno

WorleyG

Reaction score
Well like the title says, yesterday at Ennis we put my truck on the dyno for the first time. Very pleasantly suprised with the results, 599.6hp and 1082 ft-lbs. Don't think those numbers are too bad for 190's with RCD's 68 PMax and stock tranny. Big thanks to Matt at Mad Matt's Diesel Performance for building a solid truck and helping any time I had issues or questions and of course Tony Wildman for some awesome tuning and also tons of help any time I needed it. Next is tranny work and then we'll shoot for higher numbers. Don't know how to post the video where it'll show up so you'll have to click the link sorry.
IMG_3063.jpg

The fiance got a little nervous when he nailed the rev limiter first pull haha
http://youtu.be/2XcRkgxse_w
IMG_3067.jpg

java

Reaction score
Matt was telling me about that run last night, he was very excited about it. Congrats!

WorleyG

Reaction score
Looks like it pulls hard!!! Congrats Man sounds wicked made think about getting my pmax modded to a 68mm

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks. Yessir been pretty happy with the 68. Should've seen the guys face the first time he nailed the rev limiter. Didn't seem like anyone was really expecting it to be that strong.

3brorce

Reaction score
Seems like Dan had a few mishaps operating the dyno I hear. Good pulls none the less.

WorleyG

Reaction score
Thanks guys. Can't wait to do a little more work and hopefully do some racing at one of the bigger events

broncof250444

Reaction score
Taking a guess around 7700-7800...... I rolled that damn thing back and fourth enough times in my shop while it was there! Haha. Yes garret it needs a trans before we do anymore to it. I'm sure a 8.2 maybe even a 8.1 can be squeezed out of it off the motor.

Latest posts

Members online