Well looks like I'm first to say..........

jdc753

Reaction score
rag in the intake, or plastic bag over the air filter...

better yet, sand in the oil should help out big time, and dirt cheap too

jdc753

Reaction score
naw absolutely not. Just make sure you oil it up really good cause its gonna need to filter extra well when you start using all your new found smokey power. The trail of smoke you leave behind is gonna be like a NOS boost so the filter has to be up to handling the extra speed

UNBROKEN

Reaction score
Let's star this place off right...without bullish!t threads in tech forums.

chappy

Reaction score
I found blowing the intercooler tube off the turbo outlet makes lots of smoke. Happened last night on my way to a job. Had to drive it like that this morning as well but its fixed now.

Irontx

Reaction score
I found blowing the intercooler tube off the turbo outlet makes lots of smoke. Happened last night on my way to a job. Had to drive it like that this morning as well but its fixed now.

Couldn't fix it at the job. ? No tools???? Destroyed the boot????I keep an 11mm deep socket ......just in case those damn boots get the urge!!! LoL.

Mdub707

Reaction score
I had my turbo physically just stop once, like someone hit a VGT switch. It was for about a 100' section of road accelerating from a stop sign, and coming up to another stop sign. Couldn't see the road behind me and couldn't move past 1mph (about what it felt like).... never happened since or again. New tune loaded up that morning, truck was not fully warmed up. Really weird. Car behind my truck... their headlights literally disappeared. Felt like a jerk.

STROKER

Reaction score
naw absolutely not. Just make sure you oil it up really good cause its gonna need to filter extra well when you start using all your new found smokey power. The trail of smoke you leave behind is gonna be like a NOS boost so the filter has to be up to handling the extra speed

Haha lmao:whs:

Templin

Reaction score
Couldn't fix it at the job. ? No tools???? Destroyed the boot????I keep an 11mm deep socket ......just in case those damn boots get the urge!!! LoL.

Or if your like me and have a lack of metric tools, a 7/16 will do the job too LOL

Latest posts

Members online