New guy in Houston

swinky

Reaction score
Hey guys new here from Florida, Got sent here with the Coast Guard a couple months ago and just bought me a six leaker in february and I'm in need of the works. Studs, deletes, heads checked...... you guys know the deal. Anybody have a tried and true shop they can lead me to. Powerstroke magic in Houston is at the top of my list right now.

swinky

Reaction score
I've talked to them before. I believe they were a little more pricey. Do you know what they do with the heads? Powerstroke magic inspects them in house, not to sure I'm comfortable with that.

BlueOx

Reaction score
I've talked to them before. I believe they were a little more pricey. Do you know what they do with the heads? Powerstroke magic inspects them in house, not to sure I'm comfortable with that.

Do not go to Pmagic!!! Go talk to Dorian at PSE! He's a great guy and his shop does nothing but top notch work! You will jot regret taking your truck to PSE at all!

Sent from the wild blue yonder....

swinky

Reaction score
Thanks guys, just got off the phone with Dorian. Sounds like we might through a hpop in it while the cabs off. Need to do the gogo solenoid as well.

Sprman

Reaction score
Welcome to Houston. Both of those shops are good and will get the job done. I had most of my early work done at PSM because Dorian wasn't around at that time. Funny thing it, they aren't that far from each other either. Dorian does keep my AC in my Yota beater truck cool though!!! :pimp:

VanoFord

Reaction score
Do not go to Pmagic!!! Go talk to Dorian at PSE! He's a great guy and his shop does nothing but top notch work! You will jot regret taking your truck to PSE at all!

Sent from the wild blue yonder....

Dorian all the way! He's answered a few questions for me over the phone since i'm a diesel noob. great guy, and broke it down for the lamens to understand.

welcome to houston too. I'm in the Woodlands fyi...

Its almost time to take another trip down to San Luis Pass? What you regional guys think about that?

Jeremyleggett07

Reaction score
Welcome from Katy bro! My best friend is getting stationed here for CG as well in a few months and other buddy is in te CG reserves in Surfside. Check out Gulf Coast Powerstrokes on here and FB. That's our regional group and tryin to get it rollin with get togethers and stuff soon..... Hopefully!

Reaction score
Dorian all the way! He's answered a few questions for me over the phone since i'm a diesel noob. great guy, and broke it down for the lamens to understand.

welcome to houston too. I'm in the Woodlands fyi...

Its almost time to take another trip down to San Luis Pass? What you regional guys think about that?

I've never been.. Def sounds like a good time

swinky

Reaction score
Truck is definitely going to dorian, now to try and get the funds all together on an E-3 budget :banghead:

Latest posts

Members online