• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

Trading in the 450

Corb@CorbinShipping

Reaction score
71 mm industrial injection atmo.
Stage 1+ trans, with deep pan, billet input, billet intermediate.
Delete pipe.
4 inch DP.
Ranch hand bumper, front and rear. (Need factory replacement rear bumper, I have the front).
6.0 manifolds and up pipes... If you wanna do the work...

Call me. Needs gone in the next day or so...

All parts need factory replacements to trad in. If you want them, bring your tools, and get to work. Parts are free...

910-578-4960

Corb

Jeremyleggett07

Reaction score
Damn it if te bumpers would fit my 05 I would be at Gares this weekend.... If its still there... But u do need stock ones too

Diesel23

Reaction score
awesome deal ,and appreciate you passing it along , if the deal falls thru on the trans , i would take a road trip -thanks

Lowdown89

Reaction score
Corb, if you want that back bumper back its yours... I mean you were nice enough to give it to me, so if you need it back you can have it... I dunno how I would get it to you as I'm sure shipping would be killer but its yours if you need/want it

Corb@CorbinShipping

Reaction score
Corb, if you want that back bumper back its yours... I mean you were nice enough to give it to me, so if you need it back you can have it... I dunno how I would get it to you as I'm sure shipping would be killer but its yours if you need/want it

No worries bro. It doesnt look like I will be able to use the bumber on the new rig, so I might just leave that biotch on there... Different PNs...

Petro

Reaction score
Man if I still had a 6.4L I would be in route. I would have gladly drove 20 hours for some of that stuff.

Latest posts

Members online