hot shot secret or rev x

Atsah

Reaction score
Most people I know try the REV-X and have good results from it depending on the condition of the injectors of course.. I never tried the other stuff but I did give the REV-X a shot and it didn't do much for me..

HobbyStock62

Reaction score
rev-x solved my cold misfires. i put in #2 and #8 injectors, but still had pretty bad misfires when cold, rev-x made them go away! really recommend it.

Mixedbreed

Reaction score
Archoil didn't do a thing for my truck. Added rev-x two weeks later. Smoothed out.
But I am just one truck. My issues may be different or worse than others.

Coposrv

Reaction score
I changed oil and added rev x 8 months ago. Truck runs so much better now.

Black_Pstroke

Reaction score
Never heard of the arch oil products till now I'll have to look into them. Looks like it is between Rev x and arch oil, I guess hot shot secret is out.

harrisford

Reaction score
I cant remember if its on here or the nation, but someone had a truck on the dyno and ran it without revx and with revx. i think they even picked up a few hp. If that would be seen on every truck is disputable but I know that I did see a major difference on my truck.

G Racing

Reaction score
Go to Archoil's website, there's lots of information available for all of their products.

With the archoil you know what it is made of and what it contains. The ar9100 works better and will lower your engine oil temp a couple of degrees at the same time. Plus it's not as expensive.

FATHERFORD

Reaction score
Rev X did amazing things to my truck.

I even started using it in my gas motors and can tell a difference.

Latest posts

Members online