Mishimoto Releases New Powerstroke Product Line!

Mishimoto

Reaction score
Hello Everyone,

Mishimoto is proud to announce the release of our brand new line of products specifically designed for Powerstroke equipped trucks. Our company has been developing performance cooling products in the sport compact and domestic automotive world for years, and we have thousands of pleased customers. We recently turned our attention to diesel technology and were immediately impressed by the power potential of these trucks. Despite this power we were able to find numerous areas of potential improvement in the cooling department. Before I begin getting into the products we have developed for your Powerstroke, I would like to tell you a little bit about our company and what we are all about.

Our company headquarters is located in New Castle, Delaware, where our team performs all design, engineering, sales, and marketing duties. Our office is filled with gear heads chasing the same goal - to provide the best possible products that will help you take your vehicle to the next level of performance. It’s rare to find a company that truly cares about customers like we do, and we take every recommendation, request, and concern very seriously. Feel free to contact me directly! Mishimoto’s involvement in the automotive industry dates back to 2003 and our business has continued to grow year after year. Today we partner with many professional drivers and events. We are extremely proud of our full line of highly engineered and rigorously tested performance cooling products.

Our facility features a modern office setting with an attached 17,500 sq. foot garage and engineering studio. We have state-of-the-art equipment for our engineers, who create incredible products that offer great performance and reliability. Check out some images taken at our facility!

The robotic arm and 3-dimensional printer shown below are used for rapid prototyping in the design process of new products.

2h6vabp.jpg

We use our in-house AWD DynoJet dynamometer, shown below, for rigorous testing of our products.

333e6p4.jpg

Now that you have an idea of how we engineer our products, I will introduce you to the Mishimoto Powerstroke line, which includes the following products:

• Performance Intercoolers
• Intercooler Pipe and Boot Kits with DuraCore™ Technology
• Intercooler Kits
• Factory-Fit Boot Kits with DuraCore™ Technology
• Aluminum Radiators
• Silicone Coolant Hose Kits

All of these products are now available! Check in with this thread Tuesday for images and specific information on what makes each of our product lines unique. We will leave you with a picture featuring one of our new Powerstroke intercoolers!

Thanks!

Feel free to ask any questions!

TyCorr

Reaction score
What do the silicone.hoses look like? What is the benefit? Longer life?

Mishimoto

Reaction score
yhst-62631657248580_2264_5386124

The Mishimoto silicone hose kits offer increased durability and longevity compared to factory rubber hoses. The four layers of silicone and embedded fibers offer greater pressure and heat tolerance. These hose kits are a direct replacement for your factory hoses and will fit right on to the OEM radiator and coolant outlets.

Thanks for the inquiry!

TyCorr

Reaction score
Whats the price of silicone hose kits? Or direct me to.where they are sold. Id like to look.

caladash

Reaction score
Will Mishimoto be offering a transcooler? I've received 3 hi temp transmission alarms in the past 2 weeks while towing, thought I would upgrade.

:whs:

As I was reading your intro, a new tranny cooler came to mind. Maybe something that's a direct fit like the big 6.0 cooler or maybe a few rows bigger!

Mishimoto

Reaction score
Berry nice!

Sent from my SGH-I727 using Tapatalk 2

Thank you!

Whats the price of silicone hose kits? Or direct me to.where they are sold. Id like to look.

Prices on the hose kits vary depending upon the particular year. Check them out here on our Powerstroke products page: http://www.mishimoto.com/ford-powerstroke-performance-parts.html.

Let me know if you have any specific questions!

Will Mishimoto be offering a transcooler? I've received 3 hi temp transmission alarms in the past 2 weeks while towing, thought I would upgrade.

We currently offer universal transmission coolers that can be found here: http://www.mishimoto.com/truck-cooling-accessories.html.

Would you be interested in a direct fit transmission cooler? We currently have a large line of direct fit oil coolers for sport compacts and domestic vehicles.

:whs:

As I was reading your intro, a new tranny cooler came to mind. Maybe something that's a direct fit like the big 6.0 cooler or maybe a few rows bigger!

Thanks for the feedback! We will certainly look into this. :D

Thanks
-John

Mishimoto

Reaction score
As promised, today we will introduce these new products to the community and provide an application listing of our current offerings!

Click on any application title to be directed to the product page for more information, images, video, and tech specs!

Performance Intercoolers

· Bar-and-plate core
· Durable cast end tanks (excl. 99-03)
· Engineered for maximum flow
· Lowers EGTs and intake temperatures
· Supports substantial boost pressure
· Available in black or silver (excl. 99-03)
· Direct bolt-on fitment

Applications

2008-2010 Ford 6.4L Powerstroke
2003-2007 Ford 6.0L Powerstroke
1999-2003 Ford 7.3L Powerstroke

Intercooler Pipe and Boot Kits with DuraCore™ Technology

· Aluminum pipes made in the USA
· Engineered to eliminate restrictive bends in factory piping
· DuraCore™ technology withstands higher air-charge temperatures and pressure
· Decreases pressure drop and increases power
· Aluminum and silicone construction for improved reliability
· Perfect supporting modification for high boost and/or larger turbochargers

Applications

2008-2010 Ford 6.4L Powerstroke Cold-Side Intercooler Pipe and Boot Kit
2003-2007 Ford 6.0L Powerstroke Intercooler Pipe and Boot Kit

Factory-Fit Boot Kits with DuraCore™ Technology

· Designed as a direct fit with factory intercooler and piping
· DuraCore™ Technology resists degradation from oil, fuel, and heat
· Manufactured with silicone and heat-resistant embedded fibers
· Increased pressure tolerance for high-boost applications

Applications

Aluminum Radiators

· 100% aluminum construction
· Brazed aluminum core
· Increased fluid capacity for improved efficiency
· Maintains factory fitment
· Improves heat dissipation
· Superior durability and reliability

Applications

1995-1997 Ford 7.3L Powerstroke

Silicone Coolant Hose Kits

· 100% silicone construction
· Heat-resistant embedded fibers
· Direct fit
· Available in black, blue, and red
· Increased pressure and temperature tolerance

Applications

1995-1997 Ford 7.3L Powerstroke
1999-2000 Ford 7.3L Powerstroke
2001-2003 Ford 7.3L Powerstroke
2005-2007 Ford 6.0L Powerstroke Mono Beam Chassis

Intercooler Kits

· Includes intercooler, piping, and DuraCore™ boots
· Combination of the intercooler and piping maximizes cooling efficiency and power gains
· Optimizes airflow for reduced pressure loss and lower intake temperatures

Applications

Check back tomorrow for some behind-the-scenes images from our in-house product performance testing as well as a detailed report with real-world data from our engineers.

Feel free to ask any questions!

Thanks! :ford:

Reaction score
You guys should look into the intake elbows for the 6.0 and 6.4. It would be a shame to use your polished pipes with the ugly cast elbow

Sent from my SCH-S720C using Tapatalk 2

Charles

Reaction score
Do you know if the upper coolant hose you offer for the "1999 - 2000" 7.3 is molded to run BEHIND the belt?

If so, I would advertise that.

If not, make it so and people might buy the thing just for that reason alone.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.