F-350 King Ranch Regular Cab?

LovinPSDs

Reaction score
I saw a regular cab truck today that had a full 6.7 git up... It was Golden Brown Metallic, F350, had King Ranch logos, can't confirm the interior but was a regular cab!!! Truck was SICK!

Was this actually an option ever or did someone put this together themselves?

Anyone know who's truck it is? It was headed West on Beltway 8 near 59 in Houston today around 6 or so.

JMart

Reaction score
I saw a regular cab truck today that had a full 6.7 git up... It was Golden Brown Metallic, F350, had King Ranch logos, can't confirm the interior but was a regular cab!!! Truck was SICK!

Was this actually an option ever or did someone put this together themselves?

Anyone know who's truck it is? It was headed West on Beltway 8 near 59 in Houston today around 6 or so.

That would be clean. I would rock a KR rc.

CWAY6.7

Reaction score
I went for the most decked out reg cab I could possibly find. (XLT TX/oklahoma edition FX4)
Before i bought it though i noticed that the XLT package at the time was the highest option you could get on fords website...

But i found out its waaayy easier and cheaper than i thought. That vendor on this website for Ford oem parts has everything for a lariat package waaayy cheaper than anyone else. Think i added it up to where the oem tan leather seat covers(no heat or a/c seats), the nice speedometer cluster, and center console ended up being right under 1000$? If i did the king ranch conversion thru him im sure it would be around 2000$ or more...but im just going for lariat to keep simple. Screw the OEM nav unit and paying stealership to unlock one and ordering a lockpick....the kenwood DNN990HD is 1000x better especially with maestro idatalink to operate with the factory sync in our XLT vehicles and some lariats with the basic cd player. Hell you can even monitor vehicle gauges thru the obdII port and the possibilities are endless!

12stroker

Reaction score
image_zps5c7ad36c.jpg

image2_zps7b77aa39.jpg

by any chance was it this truck? if so he is a member on the org and is from Houston and it has everything to be a king ranch inside it.

Last edited:

smcox1

Reaction score
That truck is so nice he had a build thread or he was posting pics in someone elses build thread on the org I think.

LovinPSDs

Reaction score
I bet that thing runs for being such a small truck too... It caught me completely off gauge on the beltway today, I do believe it was hooked to a landscaping trailer or something so I didn't realize the short wheel base.

Latest posts

Members online