Hydra Users

Status
Not open for further replies.

thuglike

Reaction score
We regret to inform our customers and potential customers that we, at NLTD will NO LONGER send tunes for the Hydra. The decision was made in the best interest of our Company.
A detailed reason will be posted up in the next week or so. (It will surely piss some people off or at least raise some eyebrows) but either way we will no longer offer this as an option.
We appologize for any inconvience in advance.

Details to follow.........................

thuglike

Reaction score
We understand some may be frustrated...tuning can still be had via the TS stye chips.

CSIPSD

Reaction score
This truely sucks...

Will you still email tunes for a TS burner?

Power Hungry

Reaction score
I'd be very interested to hear your explanation for not building files for the Hydra since there are a number of other tuners that are quite happy to build tunes for it. Especially since the file delivery method is more secure than what is available for the TS chips.

I certainly don't tell anyone how to run their business, but considering that you pay NOTHING to provide custom files for the Hydra chip as well as the fact that the files are exactly the same for the Hydra vs. the TS chip, it seems to be a disservice to your customers to not provide tuning for the Hydra.

Anyway, really interested to hear what you have to say.

:popcorn:

thuglike

Reaction score
Bill,

Just got off the phone with Jonathan and we spoke about just that. We both feel we owe you a phone call to discuss our position. Jonathan will be calling you this evening or first thing in the AM.

rat49f6

Reaction score
Talked with Johnathan about tubing for my hydra at RRE and his concerns were brought up and If his suspicions are correct I feel like a lot of other tuners might drop the platform also. Ill let the big time players explain any further but I hope they sort it out so that I can try some of johnathans tunes

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Xparent Green Tapatalk 2

Chvyrkr

Reaction score
Jason, I'm wondering if Jonathan will be able to email tunes for TS chips/burners still, as well.

weazel

Reaction score
Sub'd

Sent from in a ditch up side down and on fire with the wheels still spinning

Derek@Vision Diesel

Reaction score
I believe you owe it to everyone to explain this. This thread is virtually throwing a sponsoring companies product under the bus with little explanation as to why. Whether it was meant to or not this thread will scare a percentage of people away from buying the Hydra product.

I just believe it is in the best interest of everyone to either leave it as "we wont be offering this service, period"..... Or explain the whole story.

Just my .02 though

Derek@Vision Diesel

Reaction score
I guess details to follow wasn't clear?

It was very clear.

My point must not have been clear. This thread was intended to state that the hydra has an issue or the people behind it have an issue. My only reason for posting was to either let everyone know the issue so it can be defended or confirmed.... OR..... Just simply state they aren't offering tunes for it.

In 2 weeks time this thread could turn quite a few potential customers away from the Hydra. I don't think that is fair for someone that can't defend themselves on the situation.

Again this is just my opinion, would hate for our company to be thrown under the bus and have all of our potential customers sit and wait 2 weeks to hear why our product is inferior.

If I am wrong for thinking that way, so be it and this thread can carry on.

PSD715

Reaction score
Have to agree with Derek. I'm in exactly the position he's talking about. I had plans to order a hydra within the week. But how am I supposed to feel after this?
Talked with Johnathan about tubing for my hydra at RRE and his concerns were brought up and If his suspicions are correct I feel like a lot of other tuners might drop the platform also. Ill let the big time players explain any further but I hope they sort it out so that I can try some of johnathans tunes

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Xparent Green Tapatalk 2

And obviously as the so called problem isn't even presented yet, Bill has no way of defendinghis product in the meantime. I feel like the ddecision shouldn't have been announced until the reasoning was ready to be announced as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online