Red 6.7s

JuststrokeIT

Reaction score
the one im looking at is vermillion red but I love the ruby reds but I cant find a long bed one for the life of me but id love to see any shade of red truck

Mpoage

Reaction score
Red or Ruby Red?

Mpoage has a gorgeous Ruby Red 6.7 that I love.

Yes I do. :thumbsup:

20130829_172516_zps90e4fda3.jpg

bft blue oval boys

Reaction score
I'm thinking a 2015 6.7 in ruby red will be my next truck so I'm subbing to this. Wanna see what guys are doing with the headlights on them also.

Sick trucks Mpoage

Sent from a Cummins plant, driving a TDI, wishing it was a Powerstroke

Powerstroked162

On Da Juice
Reaction score
I've got JD lined up to do a PTM set for a friend on a Vermillion red truck, and a black set with a vermillion marker for Spartan. I actually think the reds will be soft on the eyes when PTM'ed

Mpoage

Reaction score
I'm thinking a 2015 6.7 in ruby red will be my next truck so I'm subbing to this. Wanna see what guys are doing with the headlights on them also.

Sick trucks Mpoage

Thanks!
I've got JD lined up to do a PTM set for a friend on a Vermillion red truck, and a black set with a vermillion marker for Spartan. I actually think the reds will be soft on the eyes when PTM'ed

Shortly after Christmas I think I'm going to send my lights up that way to have JD work his magic on them

Mpoage

Reaction score
Deal! Tell your dad and BIL you have the hook-up on AMP steps with me. Those side steps gotta go!

I know! I've been trying to talk my BIL into them for over a year. Ill let him know what I can get them for and that might change his mind.

JuststrokeIT

Reaction score
Damn all beautiful trucks im jelous are those all on 37 and leveling kits or whats the setups

Mpoage

Reaction score
My truck is stock height with stock wheels with 295/65R20 Trail Grapplers

My dads truck is leveled with 4 inch block and 22X10.5 BMF Novakanes on 35x12.50R22 Fuel mud terrains

My BIL truck is leveled as well with 4 inch block and 20X10 Fuel Throttles with 35X12.50R20 Trail Grapplers

Last edited:

bft blue oval boys

Reaction score
Mpoage, I just went looking threw ruby red 6.7's on Instagram and damn if I won't looking at yours the whole time lol. I followed you

Last edited:

spongebob915

Reaction score

My dads truck is leveled with 4 inch block and 22X10.5 BMF Novakanes on 35x12.50R22 Fuel mud terrains

My BIL truck is leveled as well with 4 inch block and 20X10 Fuel Throttles with 35X12.50R20 Trail Grapplers
Does the truck need to be leveled to fit 22x10.5 rims ?

2wd-fire

Reaction score

Do you guys have business that color is red? Or you all just really like the color kinda funny that 3 people in your family have same color. Looks sweet tho the novakanes are my favorite wheel

Mpoage

Reaction score
Does the truck need to be leveled to fit 22x10.5 rims ?
Yes and it almost needs a 4.5 to clear them properly with the 35's. It rubs when backing out of our driveway with the 2.5 now.
Do you guys have business that color is red? Or you all just really like the color kinda funny that 3 people in your family have same color. Looks sweet tho the novakanes are my favorite wheel

My dad bought his truck in June and I started helping him (or telling him lol) what kind of mods it needed. Then about a month later we got another one in at the dealer I work at and my buddy was wanting to buy my old truck so I was like what the hell, and I bought one of the same color. I just tell people that we see when we're together that ask about it that there just company trucks. LOL we both had black king ranchs before these trucks but my BIL has had his truck for about two years. I don't care much for the regular red but these ruby red trucks. Look so good and everyone is always giving compliments in public which is pretty cool IMO.

TripleE44

Reaction score
Yes and it almost needs a 4.5 to clear them properly with the 35's. It rubs when backing out of our driveway with the 2.5 now.

Where does it rub?

Mine rubbed on that bumper bracket that's farthest out to the side. I loosened the bolts for it and just pushed it further into the wheel well and then re tightened it and it got rid of the rubbing. I actually had to leave out the bottom bolt cause I moved it so far in. Obviously I've got 20x10s but if it was the same spot you might be able to fix it pretty easily.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.