Golden Bronze 6.7 wheel and tire choices

Reaction score
Since I've got this truck I did all the other stuff to it with the lights, tuned and deleted. Now I just need that better look. I just can't find a good wheel to keep that classy look. Don't wanna lift it and it sets perfectly level already. Just thinking stock height with 35's. 20/9 or 20/10's idk. Haven't really seen anything that looks good on this combo. Ill post a pic here in a minute of what it currently looks like.

I also don't want to go overboard. I pull a trailer a lot and mud tires seem not to wear very well with what I do. So keep that in mind. I really like Bfg at's but they don't really have a size that works for me.

Also really kickin the idea of keeping the stock wheels if I can't find something I like. Then what tires would I go with?

Any thoughts?

Amyers

Reaction score
I pull trailers 4 to 5 days a week and I run 35x12.50 on factory 20's, and I have toyo open country mts and they wear perfect ive had 4 sets and they all wear fine and they are pretty quiet normally last 45k

12stroker

Reaction score
There's a truck in town that's kodiak brown that's looks nice. If I see it I will take a pic. It's running bmf wheels i just don't remember which ones.

MHJ

Reaction score
either do black and chrome fuel mavericks or factory 20s with 295/65-20 bfg at

Reaction score
y3umu4em.jpg

6ybytyqu.jpg

2y5yme5a.jpg

Reaction score
super swampers. LOL

As soon as you get your on

I pull trailers 4 to 5 days a week and I run 35x12.50 on factory 20's, and I have toyo open country mts and they wear perfect ive had 4 sets and they all wear fine and they are pretty quiet normally last 45k

I'm really torn, because I love toyo mt's

There's a truck in town that's kodiak brown that's looks nice. If I see it I will take a pic. It's running bmf wheels i just don't remember which ones.

That would be great

either do black and chrome fuel mavericks or factory 20s with 295/65-20 bfg at

Yeah I've been thinking about the factory wheel with BFG's but last I looked they only made a 285 and 325 I'm 20" wheel. 295/65 would be awesome.

Reaction score
Yeah that's not kodiak brown that's golden bronze.

Someone needs to change the title of the thread please! Lol.

But anyway. Back to what I was askin.... Any one have any pics of this color with wheels and tire combos?

Fwiw, I typed bronze into the title of the thread. I was second guessing myself and re-typed Kodiak brown. Should have stuck with my gut on that one.

Powerstroke214

Reaction score
anupygap.jpg
RedRoscoe589's truck in the Super duty pic thread
usypavyn.jpg
another that I found snooping around, I wanna say both are stock height btw
5asenu5a.jpg
and another. I'm a huge fan of black wheels, especially on this color combo. I think BMF Novakanes, SOTAs or pretty much any of their death metal wheels would look great(and Roscoe's Eagle Alloy 016s).

Sent from the Bayou

Amyers

Reaction score
I love the toyo's. I've never had any trouble or complaints and they look really good. They pull really good in the mud to.

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
toyo mt's and the 08-10 factory 20's look awesome. i would aslo consider the trail grappler.

Latest posts

Members online