Who's going to be the first to try these!?

webb06

Reaction score
Those are the ones that were built for empire and they rejected them. So they're trying to recoup their money.

I doubt anyone on here would want to try them. From what I've read there are aftermarket heads in the works.

Powerstroked162

On Da Juice
Reaction score
Machine work could have been better. Not really a lot of room for error in a customers eyes when they are shelling out $10-15k for cylinder heads

silverpsd_06

Reaction score
What two years ago or better there was a big hype about them then they just kinda faded off...They don't look like a quality piece to me but might work ok for someone

Six_Sloww

Reaction score
That's one hell of a gamble.. I would hope to hell that company has enough integrity not to be selling off some junk heads for 10k.

co04cobra

Reaction score
The original ones had no water jackets correct? Is this the exact same set and someone added them?

Does anybody know how many billet sets have been made total? 10K is a little pricey, but doing new heads from ford now and you're still at 3-4K.

So some some proof that these work, and are reliable with performance gains. IMO that would make them a viable option at a little less price VS. the "I hope my heads aren't cracked again" game.

co04cobra

Reaction score
i know someone trying these, if they seal, they will prolly do some serious work.

Are you able to tell us any more details at all?

Being tried on a strictly comp truck? Or the rest of their setup?

Are the ones being tried an original set that were made for Empire?

StockCar#10

Reaction score
The original ones had no water jackets correct? Is this the exact same set and someone added them?

Does anybody know how many billet sets have been made total? 10K is a little pricey, but doing new heads from ford now and you're still at 3-4K.

So some some proof that these work, and are reliable with performance gains. IMO that would make them a viable option at a little less price VS. the "I hope my heads aren't cracked again" game.

I'd rather just buy new heads for $1500 from ford

EDP

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
Those are the ones that were built for empire and they rejected them. So they're trying to recoup their money.

I doubt anyone on here would want to try them. From what I've read there are aftermarket heads in the works.

Yes Correct we where in partnership with DW and have since opted out. We are going our own route now.

i know someone trying these, if they seal, they will prolly do some serious work.

10 water cooled and 2 solid Sets made and only set I know of that sealed and fit worth a damn was the set we had stuck a bunch of time into and then recently just sold to a customer for a pulling truck application. Many things in the program that was not correct as far as fitment alignment etc on all the sets ever produced.

I did see one photo someone had installed them and the push rods didn't line up with the head gaskets itself.

That's one hell of a gamble.. I would hope to hell that company has enough integrity not to be selling off some junk heads for 10k.

Both points why we are out and going our own route.

Are you able to tell us any more details at all?

Being tried on a strictly comp truck? Or the rest of their setup?

Are the ones being tried an original set that were made for Empire?

At this point knowing what I have scene I would NOT install on a street truck.

Latest posts

Members online