Free coolant test strips

Mwilbur516

Reaction score
I've got a bottle of the NAPA coolant test strips that will long be expired before I ever get a chance to use em' up, so if anybody needs em' let me know. I figure we can all just use one or two and send em' on to the next guy who wants to test his coolant.
They measure nitrates, glycol % and ph. These are the strips that indicate if you have exhaust gas in your coolant (acidic coolant shows possible exhaust gas).
I'm sending them out to another member tomorrow, so if you want them next just PM me and I'll start a list. The bottle started with 50 strips and after me and my buddies used some I believe there are 38-40 left (I suggest doing 2 tests just to verify results).
Again in no way is there any charge to use these strips, just pay to mail them to the next guy. The box says they expire in 3/2012, but my mechanic says they can be used after that if kept sealed up, dry and outta the sun. BTW, I'm posting this in the 6.0 tech section, but if a mod has a spot so more folks can see it please move it there. Thanks guys.:toast:

Zmann

Reaction score
nice offer
I know what you mean 50 is a rediculous amount I didn't even buy them

Mwilbur516

Reaction score
Yeah,50 was a lot and totally unusable for one person. At least this way more people can check there trucks without spending all that money and won't have to waste the strips.

Wright337

Reaction score
I would like a couple. Can you put them in the mail by themselves or do you have to mail the whole bottle? I live in Tifton ga 31794. But I am from bowdon. Thanks

Mwilbur516

Reaction score
Wright, I'm between Dallas and Villa Rica. I have to send the whole bottle cause the color code for the results are on the label. You're not far from me, so if you want some I'll let you know when they get back to me and you can use em' too. There's a few folks in line now, but if you want on the list PM me.

SIX_OHH

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
How bout when you ship them to me, I will take him some. Saves some money and i think that I'm closer but just a offer.

constantfix

Reaction score
If they reach the east coast, I could use a couple. Or I guess I could just go buy some haha. This makes it more interesting though, like that gnome from that movie

Latest posts

Members online