Valve Covers

Obsledpuller

Reaction score
Hey guys and gals I'm looking for a set of valve covers for my built engine when it comes back from Carson-Stauffer. I'm wondering what's out there as far as aftermarket or special built ones? Pics and prices would be optimal but a general direction would be a help. Thanks

Tom S

Reaction score
I have some chrome ones I got from Wide Open when they were in business.

obspsd

Reaction score
I have a set of powder coated ones I'd sell. This is what they look like
IMG_20140120_185413.jpg

JD3020

Reaction score
Only ones i know of are the Hypermax, and i'm pretty sure it was Stroked Out that had a set of VC's with lexan on the tops of em. It seems like i've seen one other set somewhere, basically just fabricated aluminum, might've been on one of the forums.

m j

Reaction score
where is the best deal on Valve covers? I bought a core motor and the tow truck driver crushed the DS cover delivering it

FrankTheTank

Reaction score
They do look pretty sweet. Report back on any sealing problems u may or may not have

And how about a long fill neck to clear the intercooler pipes

Last edited:

Obsledpuller

Reaction score
Aluminum and as far as the price call Jacob not trying to hide anything I put it on my card and honestly don't know how much they were quite frankly I wasn't concerned with the price and @Frank I'll let you know they're going on the built motor so it will be a few months before they're installe/run.

Latest posts

Members online