• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

6.4 Ported Intake Manifold f/s w or w/out dent

AirFishAutomotive

Reaction score
6.4 Powerstroke Manifold
All stands are cnc milled out both centers & outers (not cut in half and rewelded)
black anodized plugs
All hardware included (no intake manifold gaskets included)

full port with dent removed (must use fuel bowl delete)

full port without dent removed

Prices include shipping, send your old manifold back and receive 100.00. So if you have a core manifold prices would be 475 & 395.

These are from used manifolds that have been through and extreme cleaning process. Checked for any cracks or warping.

pay pal accepted

pm
call-text 302-257-0228

Pictured is the full port with dent removed.

2bz7md.jpg

BBottoms

Reaction score
Good deal. I just bought a second hand one off another member with the dent removed for $475 because I thought it was a great deal and I couldn't match that price any other way. Guess I could of saved my money until I was ready to put the intake on!

AirFishAutomotive

Reaction score
Very interested in this, how is it holding up?

Looks nice!..

Thanks..

So far well with no issues. Have the one without a dent on one of my personal trucks with a single kit. All working as it should. The ones with dents are on 2 of our other trucks working as they should.

There are quit a few running around locally with no reports of issues or leaks either.

Last edited:

GSchretter

Reaction score
So far well with no issues. Have the one without a dent on one of my personal trucks with a single kit. All working as it should. The ones with dents are on 2 of our other trucks working as they should.

There are quit a few running around locally with no reports of issues or leaks either.

Is 575 with shipping?

You take PayPal or Cc?

Thanks...

SEABEE08FX4

Reaction score
Just FYI you don't have to have a fuel bowl delete for the dent removal, just space the stock bowl up 3/8" - 1/2" and it will clear. Good price though.

Latest posts

Members online