• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

2008 6.4 CCLB $19000 has dpf & egr delete

Wayne

Reaction score
I have had my truck locally advertised for a few days now, and am anxous to get rid of it. I don't need to sell it, but am looking to find a 6.0 crew cab, short bed project, hopefully with blown head gaskets, burned up transmission, or whatever, so I can get in one cheap, and more easily justify building the drivetrain. Hit me up if you want to make a deal.
http://nd.craigslist.org/cto/4398966537.html

Wayne

Reaction score
possibly. I kinda want to stay away from a long bed this time. Shoot me a PM anyway if you want, and we can discuss privately.

Wayne

Reaction score
TTT. I put it back on the market.

00r0r_gYDb8hfs3Wn_600x450.jpg

Current details are in the link below.

http://twinfalls.craigslist.org/cto/4643787618.html

I'd let it go for $18500 to a PSA member. less than 200 miles on a trans rebuild using alto red eagle power packs and kolene steels. New gearhead tune package on an off-road livewire. It's been a great truck. I just want it gone to free up money to advance my '08 excursion project. Also, I am no longer interested in trades. I just picked up a new to me DD 1979 bronco.

Wayne

Reaction score
Truck is back on the market by the guy I sold it to. It's my co-worker, and he washes it like twice a week. I don't really know why he's selling it as he loves it to death, but I figure a bump for him here wouldn't hurt. http://twinfalls.craigslist.org/cto/5215622106.html
It does have a few bells and whistles on it not mentioned in the as, but you can contact him for details.

morepower02

Reaction score
Pretty aggressive but can't blame a guy for starting high. Looks like a clean no rust ride?

Strokersace

Reaction score
What kind of billet grille is that? I like it.

If I was in the market for a truck, I'd be giving him a call. Love the look with the chrome back on it.

Wayne

Reaction score
it's one I found on ebay. It's polished aluminum, and it wasn't very expensive. I know he'd trade it for a good stock one that's not peeling. He can't decide if he will sell it, or lift it and put on 38-15.50r22's. I hope he lifts it, but the way things are now with him, I know he'd part with it for the right price.

Wayne

Reaction score
It has a banks intercooler, turbo back 4" straight pipe, banks IQ monitor with camera in oval back up camera, factory '11+ 110v inverter in dash, and gear head tuning. I bet you could get him to pay transport fees if you pay asking price.

co04cobra

Reaction score
I'm sure it still has studs.

I can put you in contact with shippers that will make things easy for you. If that helps Wayne's seller out.

Wayne

Reaction score
It actually does NOT have studs. He's just a friend of mine. I am only trying to help the guy out. I don't get a commission or anything, so it's all between the seller and buyer. I can relay info if you guys want, but that's it.

Last edited: