• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

6.7 CUMMINS Conversion for F250/F350

cwienk

Reaction score
Hello all,

I am selling my COMPLETE 6.7 cummins conversion for an f250/f350 with an adapter plate for a 4r100.
I will include the 4r100 and converter for free.

Motor: 2010 6.7 Cummins 70k miles
-NEW NOT REMANBosch injectors with 60hp tips from South Central Diesel.
-EGR/DPF Delete

Destroked Conversion Kit
Adapter plate for 4r100
PCS Transmission controller
All wiring harness was completed by Levi at ELITE DIESEL

This complete swap has less than 5k miles on it.

Everything for the swap came from Destroked, I have all receipts and everything.

This is a complete swap, EVERY nut, bolt, wire, harness, plus, line EVERYTHING to drop it in and get it to run. Comes with AC lines coolant lines ETC. You will not be having to fetch ANY parts.

This conversion is still in my truck and RUNNING I will start taking it out this weekend 4/26/14.

9k obo FOR COMPLETE CONVERSION!!!!! 239-438-0110

Please call or text me I do not get on here much

cwienk

Reaction score
I hit my house with my truck, it was a 2000 F350, and the damage totaled it. I have a video of everything running and working on April 21st. This is everything ready to go. Selling and not putting in another truck simply because I am buying a newer truck from someone on this forum.

spongebob915

Reaction score
I hit my house with my truck, it was a 2000 F350, and the damage totaled it. I have a video of everything running and working on April 21st. This is everything ready to go. Selling and not putting in another truck simply because I am buying a newer truck from someone on this forum.

Can I see video

cwienk

Reaction score
Yes definately!! I'm on my phone I do not know how to upload pics or videos. But of you text me I'll be more than happy to send you any pics you would like!! All wiring is out of truck as of last night, pulling motor tomm. So if there's any in particular pics you would like text me and I will get them!!

01pwrstkr

Reaction score

How did you hit your house fast enough to total your truck?!

cwienk

Reaction score
South west Florida, I hit the house just right to do the amount of damage I did, I don't think I could do it again if I tried... It's solid concrete. Text for pics of conversion and I have pics of truck

ghohouston

Reaction score
^lmao, a coworker of mine had an older corvette racecar, was drunk playing with it in the garage, and somehow ran straight through his garage

TyCorr

Reaction score
Man, I hate to derail this but it begs to be asked "how the hell do you do that?"

cwienk

Reaction score
Wish I had a good excuse, but I don't.... Gas pedal got stuck between water bottle/floor mat

loboost

Reaction score
That's cheap...I'd venture to say you'd be hard pressed to buy just the engine for close to that

sent while driving recklessly

cwienk

Reaction score
It is extremely cheap, especially considering I spent 3600$ on NEW injectors in December :-/ .... I'm just wanting to wash my hands and get rid of everything, after all the time and $$ I have put into it, starting to break it down brought a tear to my eye.

6.0Dually

Reaction score
It's funny how this opportunity comes up and I don't even have a truck anymore. I have the worst timing ever.

Sent from my SM-N900P using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Members online