bumper light bar mount

BlueWaffle

Reaction score
I have a rigid 6" bar I need to mount in the front bumper slot between the two oem fog lights. The light came with brackets but they are too short to reach the bottom of the bumper and still sit high enough to fit in the slot. What are you guys doing for that? Any solution aside from making a new taller bracket?

Last edited:

powerstrokin15

Reaction score
I've never seen anyone mount one there. I've seen some people mount duallys between stock fogs. maybe look for that some.

but we usually just roll with a 20"

Eric@HoldersDiesel

Josh@DirtyDiesels

Reaction score
saw one person do this before. No clue what brackets he used. Looked odd to me... Like Eric said, I would roll with the 20" also. Looks great and I know a guy who has bolt in brackets LOL

BlueWaffle

Reaction score
What do you mean you've never seen anyone mount there?? That's where everyone puts them....the center slot in the front bumper.

Twinturbostroker

Reaction score
Just get a simple 1/4" thick plate of metal, drill a hole on each side of the plate, drill matching hole thru plastic supports of factory fog light, nut and bolt the sum b!tch and you got your mounting point.......follow?

Josh@DirtyDiesels

Reaction score
Right. Most people replace the 2 fogs with a 20" LED bar, instead of keeping the fogs and adding an LED bar in between.

Josh, do your mounts work with Rigid bars as well as Totron?

I haven't had the chance to test them with a rigid. I'm sure they will be awfully close. Worst case, the holes would just need redrilled in a slightly different position. If you want a rigid, I will gladly get one in and build a new set of brackets that work specifically for the rigid.

Latest posts

Members online