No Limit Fab Stage 2 Intake Review

colecoop56

Reaction score
Hey guys I just wanted to post up a little review of the new No Limit Intakes for the 6.7. I got a chance to install the new stage 2 5" last night and it is absolutely amazing. I am running this kit with the Pro dry S filter and my truck loves it. The install of this intake is very easy and it only took about 20 minutes from start to finish. Before this I was running the AFE Stage 2 and this new intake is just no comparison to anything else offered for our truck right now. My intake temps are not any hotter then they were with the AFE intake which was one of my first thoughts with this intake. I have had the intake on my truck for a day and the truck is less smokey when you get on the throttle, the truck is less laggy when your starting from a stop light or trying to pass on the highway, and my truck feels a lot stronger in the higher rpms. Also my mpg seems to have gone up already about 1mpg. I am taking a road trip today and I will post up exactly how much better mpg I am getting. I haven't had a chance to monitor the difference in EGTs yet buy I will update that as well. For the people who love turbo whistle or hearing there turbo then this is the intake for you. The truck sounds so sweet with this intake on it. I plan on dynoing my truck with this intake in a few weeks to see what my truck puts out before my turbo upgrade and I will be posting up some dyno numbers. I can honestly say that this intake is the best available for our trucks. If you are tuned and deleted and have a S&B or an AFE right now I would upgrade to this in a heart beat. You will feel the difference immediately. Mike did an awesome job with this intake. Here are some pictures:

Attachments

• photo 2.JPG
    photo 2.JPG
    578.1 KB · Views: 693
  • photo.JPG
    photo.JPG
    669 KB · Views: 558
  • photo 3.JPG
    photo 3.JPG
    605.2 KB · Views: 542
  • photo 4.JPG
    photo 4.JPG
    641.3 KB · Views: 492
  • photo 5.JPG
    photo 5.JPG
    737.6 KB · Views: 472

Chris.v

Reaction score
I need this!! Ready to order in white please!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

colecoop56

Reaction score
So I just drove back from a wedding that was 2 hours away. I went 75 about 95% of the time and I averaged 18.2. I drive the highway I was on a lot and before this intake I would always be around 17mpg going the same speed. I have 325/60r20 duratracs on my truck on stock platinum wheels. This is the best mpg I have been able to get since I have had the truck. Even on my stock tires I was only getting mid 17s. But here is a picture I took.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1410096315.069527.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
seems like a great gain over a AFE intake. its flowing twice the air .

colecoop56

Reaction score
I will be dynoing my truck this Saturday with the No limit Stage 2 Intake, the AFE Stage 2 intake, and the stock intake. I will post up videos and dyno numbers after.

colecoop56

Reaction score
I dynoed my truck this past saturday. I am still waiting on the dyno graphs which I will post up later but I wanted to fill everyone in with the results. For the dyno testing we felt that to get the most accurate results we would dyno mikes intake, the afe intake, and then the stock intake.

Here are the peak hp and tq of each intake:

Peak Hp
Stock-442
Afe-444
No Limit-451

Peak Tq
Stock-1027
Afe-1044
No Limit-1058

As you can see the no limit has a pretty good gain over the afe. But what was really impressive was when we started breaking the tq numbers at a given rpm.

At 1600 rpm (Tq)
Stock-386
Afe-448
No Limit-512

At 1700 rpm (Tq)
Stock-515
Afe-571
No Limit-663

At 1800 rpm (Tq)
Stock-693
Afe-748
No Limit-825

At 1900 rpm (Tq)
Stock-872
Afe-931
No Limit-942

These tq numbers definitely confirm the difference I immediately felt when I put on the No Limit intake.

Latest posts

Members online