• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

King Ranch Interior

Josh@DirtyDiesels

Reaction score
Thinking about getting rid of my KR seats and going with something different... Quad captains chairs with front and rear consoles. In good shape, not spectacular, but better than your average 6.0 KR interior. Going to swap to either 05+ seats with custom leather or maybe even some 2011+ seats. Looking for a trade plus cash, or cash if you don't have seats to trade. Not going to put a number on these yet, but if it is cash, it must be enough to cover replacement seats and the leather going on them. Make me some offers!

Located near Reading PA. WILL NOT SHIP THESE. DO NOT ASK.

Powerstroke214

Reaction score
What part of florida you going to? Are you driving? I probably shouldn't...but I can't turn down any possibility of kr seats again lol. If you're down, maybe I can meet you somewhere reasonable and we can swap plus cash on my end, just let me know how much cash you're wanting. Mine are in decent shape, driver's bolster is cracked though, but the cushioning is in solid shape.

drunk on diesel

Reaction score
wish you weren't a million miles away... I've got some 13 Platinum front/rears I'm looking to deal on (I keep buying white/gold trucks! LOL)

Josh@DirtyDiesels

Reaction score
What part of florida you going to? Are you driving? I probably shouldn't...but I can't turn down any possibility of kr seats again lol. If you're down, maybe I can meet you somewhere reasonable and we can swap plus cash on my end, just let me know how much cash you're wanting. Mine are in decent shape, driver's bolster is cracked though, but the cushioning is in solid shape.

No. I'm not driving.

wish you weren't a million miles away... I've got some 13 Platinum front/rears I'm looking to deal on (I keep buying white/gold trucks! LOL)

Me too. I would love '13 platinum seats

Damn you Josh, couldn't have a rear bench lol

Lol

Daddyusmaximus

Reaction score
How do you get captain chairs and a console in the rear? Sounds like a sweet set up. Can this be done to a '99?

dsberman94

Reaction score
How do you get captain chairs and a console in the rear? Sounds like a sweet set up. Can this be done to a '99?

My 02. Seats from an 03 centennial.
c0ff89e41b65a83f663c47e9c1c123fa.jpg

Latest posts

Members online