6.0 ALRADCO Radiator

alradco

Reaction score
Time for the next one.. Alradco 6.0 Radiator is done. I'll post some pictures and info soon but some details:

- Made in the USA
- Lifetime warranty
- All aluminum construction
- Direct drop in replacement
- Larger core

As always we'll have special pre-order pricing to kick things off. Tell your friends! :D
Thank you.

Peter

alradco

Reaction score
Quick pic I took today.

1ywjfq.jpg

alradco

Reaction score
Pre-order special is now open.

Special price is $589 plus shipping.
You can place a $100 deposit on our site, here http://www.alradco.com/2003-2007-ford-6-0-powerstroke-aluminum-radiator-deposit-only/

Balance will be due when your radiator is ready to ship. This is a SPECIAL INTRODUCTORY price that will end in a few weeks. Feel free to post the special on other sites and social media. We should start shipping late November, hopefully sooner. Thank you,

Peter

Six_Sloww

Reaction score
Very tempted to try this out with an e-fan... Gonna wait until I can buy the Intercooler and radiator together :evil:

alradco

Reaction score
Very tempted to try this out with an e-fan... Gonna wait until I can buy the Intercooler and radiator together :evil:

If you're going to do that then you should definitely take advantage of the pre-order special price. It's not going to stay $589.

SleeperDuty

Reaction score
I'd like to get one soon. I guess I'll be throwing one of these on when I do the 62fmw and rcd stg1 thumper

vinniehobart

Reaction score
if your thowing a 62fmw on better get their intercooler aswell. My intercooler didnt last 2 days with that turbo. I guess 40psi is to much for the stock end caps. When my radiator goes bad ill definately come here.

militant83

Reaction score
I'd like to get one soon. I guess I'll be throwing one of these on when I do the 62fmw and rcd stg1 thumper

I'm pretty sure Pete will do a package deal if you buy both at the same time. I wish I would have gotten both at the same time and replaced it all while I had it apart.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.