Replacement Tow Hitch Ratings Decal

truckman1974

Reaction score
Does anyone know an online retailer that can get me a replacement hitch decal that shows the ratings? I had my hitch powder coated with a fresh coat of black so had to pull the decal off. There's no stock number or decal identification number on the sticker (like most OEM decals have somewhere on them) so any help you could offer to point me in the right direction is appreciated.

If you are a dealer (or work at one) and have access to the replacement decal, let me know. I will buy 2 of them and just put one of them away for next time.

thanks!

Attachments

• Dean's Hitch Decal.jpg
    Dean's Hitch Decal.jpg
    8.2 KB · Views: 111

Jason

Reaction score
That's way more detail oriented than me. And I tend to get really nit picky about things. THAT being said, hit up sunrise ford, they are a vendor here, and offer discounts to forum members. They should be able to help you, just scroll down to the sponsors/vendors section.

truckman1974

Reaction score
That's way more detail oriented than me. And I tend to get really nit picky about things. THAT being said, hit up sunrise ford, they are a vendor here, and offer discounts to forum members. They should be able to help you, just scroll down to the sponsors/vendors section.

Yea, I tend to get pretty picky about stuff (18 years in the Army will do that to you).... I like to put it back the way it was...

I will check them out. Thanks for the advice. You da man...

sunrisefordparts

Reaction score
Does anyone know an online retailer that can get me a replacement hitch decal that shows the ratings? I had my hitch powder coated with a fresh coat of black so had to pull the decal off. There's no stock number or decal identification number on the sticker (like most OEM decals have somewhere on them) so any help you could offer to point me in the right direction is appreciated.

If you are a dealer (or work at one) and have access to the replacement decal, let me know. I will buy 2 of them and just put one of them away for next time.

thanks!

I just sent off a message to ford so I will see what they say.

Members online