S366 on stock fuel

Reaction score
So after going back and forth on what to do with my OBS I've decided to throw some money at it and just run it. I plan to buy Irates T4 kit and run a 366. Just looking to see who has thissetup or one similar. It'll be on stock fuel for a little while, then will be upgrading injectors. Not looking for anything crazy, just a good reliable rig for towing. Just looking for first hand experience and any other input.

Bair

Reaction score
I ran a 366/74/1.0 on my stock obs for 3 years. E-fuel and beans tunes. It ran slightly stronger than a stock turbo. Definitely drivable if your set on doing the buildup in that order. I'd detune the injectors of your choice rather then doing the turbo first, but as I said, it's definitely drivable.

Bair

Reaction score
There probably would be better turbo choices now. The 366 is attractive because it's cheap. I know some say they don't hold up. Mine is 4 years old. Ran 275/100's, stock for three years and now 180/100's. Still going strong. Spool up is another consideration. And I have no experience with other turbos.

Members online

No members online now.