Fastest truck with S&B

swinky

Reaction score
Who's done what with an S&B intake? I think mine isn't flowing enough.

Anybody run 11s with the filter on?

05wh250

Reaction score
Mine had better throttle response when I left it off. I could see where it would cause a little higher egt's at idle, but I wouldn't think so once you got moving.

SleeperDuty

Reaction score
Mines on but egts are fine. Never tried it without top.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm going to take mine back off, I think its quieter with it on but I think while this is subjective that the turbo looses a tiny bit of responsiveness and the truck smokes a little more.

ford rules

Reaction score
When i built my 4" stainless intake for mine with a monster 5" inlet afe filter i noticed a huge difference. Spooled better dropped egt's slightly helped clear up some haze at idle and better response. And not to mention it sounds awesome.

swinky

Reaction score
Why the hell does S&B even make the stupid intake. It's good for maybe 50hp more than the stocker.

I'm glad Mike has a good alternative.

Reid@Flyindiesel

Reaction score
Mine ran much better with the filter top off, of course a little juice was sprayed in there, but who's counting? Anyway whenever we are at the track we usually take the filters out, mainly for the increase in airflow this provides.

swinky

Reaction score
Mine ran much better with the filter top off, of course a little juice was sprayed in there, but who's counting? Anyway whenever we are at the track we usually take the filters out, mainly for the increase in airflow this provides.
I'm just Hoping the no limit will cool my egts down. I hit 2000 the other day.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.